Big 12 against Nebraska Conspiracy?

74Hunter

Ok nows their is definately smoking gun to this..... If we somehow lose based on a officating call, im gonna owe my buddy a new TV. The big12 will sink faster than the titantic.

Quick somebody call the NCAA, they seem to be done with the Cam Newton case.

The thing is, it can be more subtle than that. Simply not making calls for NU that other teams get (Burkhead/Cotton), or for the amount of PF penalties that we got against A&M made each drive have to last 15 (or 30) yards longer, and increases the chances that we miss an assignment, drop a ball, or have another bone-headed penalty.

It doesn't just have to be the Osborne-esque penalties.

It's more likely that people are buying into the conspiricy, putting money on OU and that is moving the line.

A caller brought up that point and its a pretty good one. Vegas doesn't care about the game being rigged if they believed it was they wouldn't allow betting on it. Now Bodog may be buying it becuase they have removed the game. More than likely people bet on OU becuae they think the fix is in so vegas moves the line up to incourge betting on the huskers.

this is more evidence of a slow comfortable screw. I have been saying this since Texas and I didn't think the Big 12 would want NU repping the north. I saw way too much funny stuff with Texas. "If you call that on Nebraska, don't you have to call that same thing on Texas?" Sean McDonough announcing the game on National TV.

I can prove that Dan Beebe hates the Nebraska Cornhuskers. Can't prove he is abusing his powers to ruin their season.

But i will agree with this statement...

"If the Huskers win the Big 12 title game and its a clean called game, this whole conspiracy thing goes away.

BUT

If we lose, and there is a controversial call that throws the game into the Sooners hand, ALL HELL IS GOING TO BREAK LOSE."

:restore