Will Martinez leave?

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well it seems we dont have much of an option. He either leaves Now or after the season.

Edit: poll was fixed, my above statement no longer is as clever as it once was.

I personally think if Martinez were going to leave he would have left by now. If he is as much a pre-madona as everyone is making him out to be why would he still be here? I hope he comes to play on Saturday and guts out a performance non of us will soon forget.

the rumors were not just concocted out of thin air. there is something to them. that, plus his personality (prima donna, or "pre-madonna") makes me believe he is gone at the end of the season. we will see. i would be hurt because we were the only school to give him a chance at qb, but whatever.

the rumors were not just concocted out of thin air. there is something to them. that, plus his personality (prima donna, or "pre-madonna") makes me believe he is gone at the end of the season. we will see. i would be hurt because we were the only school to give him a chance at qb, but whatever.

I don't think so. If Bo knew he was leaving, I think he'd already be gone. See Cody Glenn.

I don't think so. If Bo knew he was leaving, I think he'd already be gone. See Cody Glenn.

cody green is still on the team, duh.

cody green is still on the team, duh.

:lol:

Not Cody Glenn, but Quentin Castille. D'oh!

I have a feeling he'll be gone after this season, although that move would be boneheaded to the max if you ask me. He has a perfect thing going for him here in Lincoln. He'll just be wasting eligibility by transferring. There's still a chance he stays... especially if he plays (well) on Saturday. He has some issues for sure.