They F'ing MAILED the trophy to us!

@Fro Daddy

Just a few final thoughts for you: can you hear that? No? Shoot, I forgot that now you can only hear the Victory bell ringing in Lincoln, not Colombia.

65 wins, 36 losses, 3 ties.

GBR!

What is the kids are saying these days? oh yeah: YOU GOT PWND!(Zing is so 1990's bro, you may know your college football but your pop culture is severely lacking)

:laughpound now we are talking. hey i dont mind alittle ribbing. Just not a fan of being talked to like i am clueless just because of my av and sig. we are good man...that is as long as you can handle me being a bit of a smart a**. ;)

Oh and BTW I think we are both wrong....I'm pretty sure its TEA BAGGED!! :cheers

New guy here Bro, not trying to step on any toes and definitely not trying to talk down to you. Sorry if it came off that way.

@Fro Daddy

Just a few final thoughts for you: can you hear that? No? Shoot, I forgot that now you can only hear the Victory bell ringing in Lincoln, not Colombia.

65 wins, 36 losses, 3 ties.

GBR!

What is the kids are saying these days? oh yeah: YOU GOT PWND!(Zing is so 1990's bro, you may know your college football but your pop culture is severely lacking)

:laughpound now we are talking. hey i dont mind alittle ribbing. Just not a fan of being talked to like i am clueless just because of my av and sig. we are good man...that is as long as you can handle me being a bit of a smart a**. ;)

Oh and BTW I think we are both wrong....I'm pretty sure its TEA BAGGED!! :cheers

New guy here Bro, not trying to step on any toes and definitely not trying to talk down to you. Sorry if it came off that way.

no problems man, were good

i dont understand why people are crying/so upset about this. In 2008 the Big 12 mailed it to MU and our AD delivered it to the team the day they got it.... 5 days after they won the division. Who freaking cares. people are looking to make a HUGE deal of of nothing, nothing was done different..........

OR WAS IT!?!?!? They have been out to get MU since 08!!!! Where is my tin foil hat!!!!

:sarcasm

I just dont see the big deal of it.... but i might be alone on that, i dont know.....

Neither do I Fro daddy, we got the trophy. We should be happy about that. But i guess some people want to thrive on every little detail and make a huge deal about it. The minute no one was there to present the trophy everyone shouldve known it would be mailed.

Doesn't every thread that Fro posts in turn into a "pick on Fro" thread?

I think it's his avatar. Is it just me, or do those stripes on that Tiger look like a target?

bullseye.gif

av-5418.gif

yup, its just you Knapp :lol: or maybe it is the "eye of the tiger" ;)

and cue the Survivor music...

"If you only know that I grew up a fan of the huskers (the secret is now out) and that I have spent nearly the last 6 years living in Omaha. That alone gives me the right and the knowledge. Add in the fact that I am a complete football junkie and watch ever game possible including every Nebraska game for nearly the last 22 years......" ---Fro Dude

If you really grew up a FAN of the huskers, you would not be a FAN of the Missouri Tigers.

even-this-guy-knows-you-suck.jpg

"If you only know that I grew up a fan of the huskers (the secret is now out) and that I have spent nearly the last 6 years living in Omaha. That alone gives me the right and the knowledge. Add in the fact that I am a complete football junkie and watch ever game possible including every Nebraska game for nearly the last 22 years......" ---Fro Dude

If you really grew up a FAN of the huskers, you would not be a FAN of the Missouri Tigers.

facepalm.jpgfacepalm_statue_2.jpg

pope_face_palm.jpg687fea91677be9103defb8dc0b97e8b7.gif

In all seriousness, you can't be a fan of both teams. I could care less how much you contribute to a forum, how long you've managed to stay alive in our "great" city of Omaha, or how much Nebraska history you claim to know. There is just that one thing about you (which you've made it very clear to everyone in this thread) that doesn't make sense to me... Not trying to be personal. But your not a true fan. That is all.

For me, this is a dead issue. I can hardly blame Beebe...he has to see the writing on the wall. He knows his house of flimsy cards is about to topple and blow to the four corners of the country in the breeze. He seems impotent, a man meekly safeguarding a dying enterprise...and our defection signified the death sentence.

Heck, TCU just went to the Big East. The Big East!!!

Of course he is bitter. He should hate us. Every time he looks in the mirror, he knows that his facade is maybe five years away from coming into the light of day and melting. I actually feel bad for him. If this was post Black Monday, 1929, Dan would be on the ledge...and then off the ledge.

Careful - you are going to get investigated by the CIA, FBI, Interpol and Chuck Norris, if you keep up with these death notices.

Did you join just to post this? Is this a picture of you?