WOW

krc1995

We're at a hotel right next to Humperdinks restraunt and bar and the place where the Sidetracks band is playing. We just pulled up and there are literally hundreds of people spilling out of Humperdinks- 100% Huskers. There are so many that people are now just tailgating in the parking lot. I have not seen 1 Sooner fan as of yet

they have a little bit of an easy drive from most places in OK.

whereas a bunch of us have to drive at least 10 hours

nevertheless, I have a sneaking suspicion that it being our last year, OU v NU kind of taking a back seat to Red River, and the fact that we have more riding on this game; i'm not surprised that we would dominate the local scene..I remember being at a couple bowl games and seeing us EVERYWHERE

BTW!!! I just remembered this...

I have a buddy that has 4 extra tickets to the Fiesta Bowl he needs to get rid of. he's selling under Facevalue right now. let me know if someone wants them.

they have a little bit of an easy drive from most places in OK.

whereas a bunch of us have to drive at least 10 hours

nevertheless, I have a sneaking suspicion that it being our last year, OU v NU kind of taking a back seat to Red River, and the fact that we have more riding on this game; i'm not surprised that we would dominate the local scene..I remember being at a couple bowl games and seeing us EVERYWHERE

BTW!!! I just remembered this...

I have a buddy that has 4 extra tickets to the Fiesta Bowl he needs to get rid of. he's selling under Facevalue right now. let me know if someone wants them.

i am 100% interested. PM me some contact info. my grandparents winter in saddlebrooke arizona, and this could be an easy way for me to knock out an xmas present while sneakily getting myself something as well.