This makes me SICK

T_O_Bull

Oklahoma hates Texas. Nebraska feels the same way. This evening the final chapter of one of college football's most storied rivalries will be written. Will the game be played in Lincoln? No. Will the game be played in Norman. No. Will it be played in a stadium that is easily accessable to both fan bases, at Arrowhead Stadium for instance? No. It will be played in Texas at the Jonesy Dome where Nebraskans and Oklahomans alike will be forced to contribute to the economy of a state that bad mouths both of us. This just makes my blood boil. Nebraska vr Oklahoma deserves better than this. I spit on the graves of Sam Houston, Davy Crockett, Travis, Bowie and the rest. You should have let Mexico keep Texas.

T_O_B

:throwdabones1::throwdabones1::bonesflag::bonesflag::bonesflag::throwdabones1::throwdabones1:

Oklahoma hates Texas. Nebraska feels the same way. This evening the final chapter of one of college football's most storied rivalries will be written. Will the game be played in Lincoln? No. Will the game be played in Norman. No. Will it be played in a stadium that is easily accessable to both fan bases, at Arrowhead Stadium for instance? No. It will be played in Texas at the Jonesy Dome where Nebraskans and Oklahomans alike will be forced to contribute to the economy of a state that bad mouths both of us. This just makes my blood boil. Nebraska vr Oklahoma deserves better than this. I spit on the graves of Sam Houston, Davy Crockett, Travis, Bowie and the rest. You should have let Mexico keep Texas.

T_O_B

:throwdabones1::throwdabones1::bonesflag::bonesflag::bonesflag::throwdabones1::throwdabones1:

That made me spit my beer all over my laptop!

Cowboys Stadium is BY FAR the best stadium that this game could be played it. While there is a big Texas bias, this is not one. Most championship games are played in domes, and this is the only real indoor stadium that makes sense for a Big 12 championship game.

Seriously, I dont like Texas, but people are looking into things way too much. No one was complaining about this last year. The location of the game was decided long before NU and OU were going to play in it.

Its a great stadium, looks great for the conference, and there will be plenty of NU and OU fans there. Come on.

What other stadium in the Big 12 land can compare with this one?

People are just looking for things to whine and bitch about... Starting to think we (all whiny Husker fans) all need to pull on the big girl panties and just get on with life.

agreed, the stadium is state of the art, enjoy it.