***Official Big XII Championship Game Discussion***

Looks like I'm watching this game in SD. Screw you ABC.

I'm watching the game through the antenna so hopefully the people in my area don't care about this game so I can get a clear picture all night like it is now...

Drowning, are you on Dish? Somebody else just started a thread with problems. If you can get it through antenna, that might be the way to go.

ira, not sure what the other people have to do with it? Your neighbors aren't going to dilute the signal at all.

Looks like I'm watching this game in SD. Screw you ABC.

I'm watching the game through the antenna so hopefully the people in my area don't care about this game so I can get a clear picture all night like it is now...

Drowning, are you on Dish? Somebody else just started a thread with problems. If you can get it through antenna, that might be the way to go.

ira, not sure what the other people have to do with it? Your neighbors aren't going to dilute the signal at all.

I don't have cable or dish so usually my signal is diluted during prime time games.