FLU

To be the best we have to beat the best. I am going to have high expectations no matter what and certainly am not going to wait until 2013 to expect a national championship run.

This. Although I will say: as long as Watson is here I will still expect NCs but I will also fully expect the offense to drop the ball literally and figuratively in at least 2 games.

Good thing about those schedules, if we run the table there is no doubt we are in the NC game.

If we run the table in the next two years, they should just cancel the NC game and hand us the trophy! Chuck Norris shivered a little when he saw our schedule. :LOLtartar

Yea, I always gave the SEC a +1 for conference strength of schedule.

But NU's for next couple of years is on fire.

It should be fun and I am guessing heartbreaking at times.

To be the best we have to beat the best. I am going to have high expectations no matter what and certainly am not going to wait until 2013 to expect a national championship run.

I agree... just saying that it will be very unlikely that we can run the table with the schedules we have over the next 2 seasons.

Am I the only one that doesn't think our schedule is that bad anymore? At the beginning of the season I really though it was tough. But at this point...I see an Ohio State team that has yet to beat a team that is currently ranked, and a Wisconsin team that will graduate it's QB, and see their star RB probably leave early for the NFL. They lose their #1WR, #1TE, half the OL, and need to replace 4 seniors on defense.

I don't see Iowa in Lincoln as any more difficult than MU this year. Minnesota, Penn State, Northwestern, Michigan, we should all be favored in. Michigan St loses almost their entire OL and the core of the defense. Wisconsin, Ohio St (home), Michigan St (home) - I don't see why we couldn't get 2 out of 3 of those and finish the season with 1 loss. I'm just not high on the strength of the Big10 this year.