2 QB Rotation for 2011??

how would you guys feel about a 2 QB rotation next year with Taylor and Brion?? Might this be the best way to keep tmagic healthy for an entire season? sort of like a running back by committee?? Have special packages designed for each guy...of course this is assuming brion can come in and handle the offense right away

Unless Taylor transfers I dont see anybody coming in to unseat him. Not because he is the guy to run the offense. I just believe he will have the most experience, of course I thought that this year and was proved wrong.

I have heard Brion needs some more meat on his bones, plus with Turner coming I dont think Brion would see many snaps other than mop up duty. Oh by the way we still have Cody Green.

your 2011 depth chart assuming Martinez stays and Starling doesnt come.

Martinez

Green

Turner (will redshirt)

Carnes

Kellogg

Unless Taylor transfers I dont see anybody coming in to unseat him. Not because he is the guy to run the offense. I just believe he will have the most experience, of course I thought that this year and was proved wrong.

I have heard Brion needs some more meat on his bones, plus with Turner coming I dont think Brion would see many snaps other than mop up duty. Oh by the way we still have Cody Green.

your 2011 depth chart assuming Martinez stays and Starling doesnt come.

Martinez

Green

Turner (will redshirt)

Carnes

Kellogg

If anyone needs to put meat on his bones it's Turner.

Brion is bigger than Taylor. I know he hasnt played but I'm gonna bet he's pretty good. Also Tom Osborne gave Brion some praise. To be honest, i see everyone mentioning Taylor and Jamal and even Bubba alot. but the way it goes in life. Its the one everyone forgets about is the one who comes through. In my opinion this will be Brion's team eventually. He isn't as fast as taylor but he can take it to the house and he's got great moves. Something taylor lacks

Brion is bigger than Taylor. I know he hasnt played but I'm gonna bet he's pretty good. Also Tom Osborne gave Brion some praise. To be honest, i see everyone mentioning Taylor and Jamal and even Bubba alot. but the way it goes in life. Its the one everyone forgets about is the one who comes through. In my opinion this will be Brion's team eventually. He isn't as fast as taylor but he can take it to the house and he's got great moves. Something taylor lacks

Brion is very fast and elusive in my opinion. The thing that makes Brion is his ability to throw on the run. How nice would that have been a few nights ago? When the pocket breaks down he can throw to an open WR or run for a first down. You put Jamal and Reed and Kinnie in space and some good things will happen. Not sure if Jamal will be used as a WR but he is too good to not be on the field.

When you have two QBs you have no QB.

But I like the idea of working the #2 guy in for a series or two in each game. Even the B12, er, B10 games.

Couldn't agree more, when a team rotates qb's to me it doesn't show trust and won't be consistent. Take LSU this year they implemented it to some success but that was overshadowed when they played defenses who got accustomed to it. I would only like to see 2 qb on the field at a time if we run faster wildcat for example putting Rex, Taylor, and Carnes or another fast type of dual threat. IMO that would be way to fast to follow especially for the Big 10 defenses who rely on size. Then run some power football and some power wildcat with Rex and some other bruisers for short down situations. Defenses won't be able to wrap their minds around it. And now I'm done with my rant.

• Fire 1