I'm worried about the Holiday Bowl.

carlfense

I strongly believe that the unit is out for pride every time they take the field

Agree. Individually there it seems that there are some on the offense that have this mentality, and it shows in the effort they give on the field. As a unit though, it doesn't seem like pride is a motivating factor.

Really, it comes down to this. Is Washington a better team than Iowa State? If the answer is yes, then we should be worried especially with everything going on. If the answer is no, then we probably don't need to be worried. After playing like we did against Iowa State and South Dakota State, I don't know how people cannot be worried about the Holiday Bowl.

• 2 weeks later...

Methinks Ubben hit the ball outta the park with today's post about the Holiday Bowl, especially when says WU will be much more prepared for Martinez and if he continues to perform like he has over the last month, the ball could easily bounce the Huskies' way and potentially give us an "embarrassing" loss to end the season.

linky

I don't know why, but I just have a bad feeling about this game. I know the team will come out confident and ready to play. But you never know...

I barely care to be honest. Watson getting the Miami(ohio) job would be better than winning the Meaningless Bowl we are scheduled to play. We'll win. The kids will play hard. It's their game. Me...I'll probably tune in to see if Taylor is healthy and watch the seniors one last time and hope that the defense plays lights out so Bo just decides to let Alex bomb field goals all night as soon as the offense crosses midfield...