Buck Up Huskers the B10 awaits you

Wolvie3758

Buck up Husker fans your world is about the change FOR THE BETTER.....1st of all your joining THE Premier Conference in the Nation. You will be a member of some of the most

prestigious Universities in America, Academically and Athletically. You will be making ALOT more dough, your potential bowl destinations in the future will be more desirable and

prestigious. Your other athletic teams will mesh nicely into the B10...just last night Michigan competed in the College Cup Soccer Final Four and OSU played in the women's soccer final Four. You already have many nationally competitive sports and your Exposure on the BTN will just bring bigger and better recruits to your sports team....THE MOST IMPORTANT thing to remember?

You are going to a conference where you are WANTED and RESPECTED...look around the B10 ALL the schools are excited about having Nebraska! When I compare the welcome of Penn St vs Nebraska I believe Nebraska is head and shoulders above what Penn St was at the time they joined...Having a conference with Michigan, Ohio St, Penn St and Nebraska..along with Iowa and Wisconsin? are you kidding me?

I know its been a rough and tumble last year in the Big12 and frankly the way Nebraska has been treated by the Big12 and its member insitutions is awful..The other teams are

acting like spoiled little children and it seems retribution for leaving is their primary focus...I say F them..Welcome to the Big10!!!!get ready for a bright future!...Dont expect to walk in the conference and mop up..Penn St did and it took a few years before they won a title but we all know Neb will be competitive from the get go!

The Big 10 is a group of like minded schools banded together who respect each other and each school is equal..No school gets more than the other ..we are all equal from Michigan

down to Northwestern. Decisions are made based upon what is good forthe collective not the individual and all are treated fairly and eauitably...I could be wrong but Im guessing

that sounds pretty good about now...

Just a few short months and you will be ONE OF US!!!...good luck and Welcome

• Fire 8

Buck up Husker fans your world is about the change FOR THE BETTER.....1st of all your joining THE Premier Conference in the Nation. You will be a member of some of the most

prestigious Universities in America, Academically and Athletically. You will be making ALOT more dough, your potential bowl destinations in the future will be more desirable and

prestigious. Your other athletic teams will mesh nicely into the B10...just last night Michigan competed in the College Cup Soccer Final Four and OSU played in the women's soccer final Four. You already have many nationally competitive sports and your Exposure on the BTN will just bring bigger and better recruits to your sports team....THE MOST IMPORTANT thing to remember?

You are going to a conference where you are WANTED and RESPECTED...look around the B10 ALL the schools are excited about having Nebraska! When I compare the welcome of Penn St vs Nebraska I believe Nebraska is head and shoulders above what Penn St was at the time they joined...Having a conference with Michigan, Ohio St, Penn St and Nebraska..along with Iowa and Wisconsin? are you kidding me?

I know its been a rough and tumble last year in the Big12 and frankly the way Nebraska has been treated by the Big12 and its member insitutions is awful..The other teams are

acting like spoiled little children and it seems retribution for leaving is their primary focus...I say F them..Welcome to the Big10!!!!get ready for a bright future!...Dont expect to walk in the conference and mop up..Penn St did and it took a few years before they won a title but we all know Neb will be competitive from the get go!

The Big 10 is a group of like minded schools banded together who respect each other and each school is equal..No school gets more than the other ..we are all equal from Michigan

down to Northwestern. Decisions are made based upon what is good forthe collective not the individual and all are treated fairly and eauitably...I could be wrong but Im guessing

Well written. Looking at our schedule for next year, it looks 10 better than this year. It will be tough but who want to back in to anthing?

Texas!

lulz!! This made me chuckle!! But thanx for the warm welcome!!

acting like spoiled little children and it seems retribution for leaving is their primary focus...I say F them..Welcome to the Big10!!!!get ready for a bright future!...Dont expect to walk in the conference and mop up..Penn St did and it took a few years before they won a title but we all know Neb will be competitive from the get go!thankyou for the welcome. It will be nice almost week in week out of having games that will keep us on the edge of our seats. You are getting a football team with tremendous talent but self destructive.But also competitive even when they self destruct. I look at the schedule next year and do not forsee a national title run but a division run due to fact the conference bombed all the top teams playing each other next year. Weather we win or lose I can deal with competitive games. I will be getting the big ten network in July down here in austin texas and cant wait for next year and what it is going to look like

lulz!! This made me chuckle!! But thanx for the warm welcome!!

He meant it geographically. ;)

Word.