From what I can tell he chews a butt load of GUM. If he does Dip NU probably has a policy that say he cant do it in public interviews and games. It's like when coaches use to smoke on the side lines. Also when you dip you need a spitter while indoors. Inless he uses SNUS or Bandits which you can gut that stuff and its hard to spot also.

is there an ncaa ban on visable tobacco use?

From what I can tell he chews a butt load of GUM. If he does Dip NU probably has a policy that say he cant do it in public interviews and games. It's like when coaches use to smoke on the side lines. Also when you dip you need a spitter while indoors. Inless he uses SNUS or Bandits which you can gut that stuff and its hard to spot also.

You don't NEED a spitter, I've chewed for years and to be more descret about it I swallow the juices. It is what us in the chew biz call "gutting it" I also don't think Bo chews but wouldn't be surpirsed if he did.

You don't NEED a spitter, I've chewed for years and to be more descret about it I swallow the juices. It is what us in the chew biz call "gutting it" I also don't think Bo chews but wouldn't be surpirsed if he did.

Yea I dip my self. But out of all the ppl I know who chew (which is alot, I'm in the army) only one I met gutted it. Because he was teaching a class. He looked like he was gunna lose his lunch everytime. The thing I'm wondering. Is there a NCAA policy banning visible tobacco use. I'm assuming there is. Anyone want to shed light on it. Yes this is a Random thread. Atlest its not a rumor thread

Yea I dip my self. But out of all the ppl I know who chew (which is alot, I'm in the army) only one I met gutted it. Because he was teaching a class. He looked like he was gunna lose his lunch everytime. The thing I'm wondering. Is there a NCAA policy banning visible tobacco use. I'm assuming there is. Anyone want to shed light on it. Yes this is a Random thread. Atlest its not a rumor thread

Can't answer your question about visable tabbacco use, but it is pretty easy to chew without it being visable if you can gut it easily.

I chewed for years and years and never spit. But I think Bo has a big wad of gum. He could be just bitin his tongue!! TO used to chew Big Red gum! I guess whatever it is it beats watching Mangino eat bacon wrapped pancakes on the sidelines!!! The guy who I think chews on the sidelines is Mac Brown. I swear I've seen him yank a wad out of his mouth and throw it behind him on the sidelines and he could use some whitening strips!!

Can't leave the house without keys, wallet, phone and Copenhagen. As a seasoned chewer, I have learned to gut it, but it's much easier to do if you're chewing bandits/pouches. If you're gutting Levi Garrett, you're a bigger man than me, that stuff is like syrup.

Has anyone spotted the skoal ring in Bo's threads? Maybe the waterboy holds it for him...

i have thought that he does chew... considering how much gum he chews during the game, i think he does that to cure his itch for a dip. also i think bo "blow ups" at refs are due to him needing a dip. i get loopy and cranky if i dont have on for a long period of time. i would say if the a&m refs would have had a can handy, he would have been much calmer!