Huskies have sold their seats

I guess when you screw over the Husker fans hard enough, we stop wanting to take it. I'm still not excited for the game. I live 5-6 hours away from San Diego and still haven't decided if I'm going to the game or not.

Wow you can get tickets for a cheap price and can drive there what is the hold back?

I'm not a fan of all the crying about us having to play Washington again... Who cares??? You should support your Huskers no matter what! There shouldn't be any of this whining about who we play.. What's the worst that happens? You go see your favorite team dominate? Heck yes!

If you can go, then get there! That's what we're all about. Hell, I've even got two Ohio State fans, and a Missouri fan coming to cheer us on... :bigredn::restore:koolaid2::bonesflag:

sensible cornhusker fans who plan their yearly vacation around the teams bowl trip are crying, and i think for good reason. they went to san diego last year. a lot of them went to washington this fall. those two things together just make it unappealing, especially when a month ago we were a shoe in to take a trip back to arizona for the first time in 10 years. nebraskans love arizona. My grandparents have a winter home there. I had tickets for the fiesta and a bead on tickets for the insight. The whole thing is a giant kick in the sack.

I'm not a fan of all the crying about us having to play Washington again... Who cares??? You should support your Huskers no matter what! There shouldn't be any of this whining about who we play.. What's the worst that happens? You go see your favorite team dominate? Heck yes!

If you can go, then get there! That's what we're all about. Hell, I've even got two Ohio State fans, and a Missouri fan coming to cheer us on... :bigredn::restore:koolaid2::bonesflag:

sensible cornhusker fans who plan their yearly vacation around the teams bowl trip are crying, and i think for good reason. they went to san diego last year. a lot of them went to washington this fall. those two things together just make it unappealing, especially when a month ago we were a shoe in to take a trip back to arizona for the first time in 10 years. nebraskans love arizona. My grandparents have a winter home there. I had tickets for the fiesta and a bead on tickets for the insight. The whole thing is a giant kick in the sack.

I agree with Todd. The wife and I were planning to attend either the Fiesta or Insight because we have a family friend that lives in Arizona that we could've stayed with. Now that plan is out the window we will not be attending a Bowl game in Arizona and could careless about this bowl game.

20,000 of us had to travel to Seattle to play them already and beat them by 5 TDs. Their fan base didn't have to go anywhere. It's hardly surprising.

this is a highly overlooked fact. couple it with us taking a lot of their tickets to see the matchup the first time, that they havent been to a bowl in 457 years, and a flight from Seattle to southern cal is waaaaay more abundant and cheaper.

There's nothing wrong with not going due to finances, but to boycott a bowl game because you're pissed that we got a consolation bowl is BS. We got to this bowl by losing to Oklahoma.... Deal with it. Don't shaft YOUR Huskers by not showing your support for them at the game because you're trying to prove an insignificant point...

• Fire 2

I would love to go, never been to San Diego and the wife and I would love to get away even if it's just for a few days. Unfortunately Crusher and Bruiser can be difficult to deal with and mom and dad are the only ones that can deal with them at times. Don't think we can trust our family to watch them the way we want them to. Love my boys to death and I'd give my life for them in a heartbeat, but damnit if they don't mess up traveling.

I would love to go, never been to San Diego and the wife and I would love to get away even if it's just for a few days. Unfortunately Crusher and Bruiser can be difficult to deal with and mom and dad are the only ones that can deal with them at times. Don't think we can trust our family to watch them the way we want them to. Love my boys to death and I'd give my life for them in a heartbeat, but damnit if they don't mess up traveling.

I had a conference in San Diego, and took my wife with me. We left our 1-year-old with our parents, and I didn't have a solid night's sleep the whole week. When they're so little I think it's best to either take them with you or just don't go. It's too hard to leave them at that age.

You get a pass on that one :worship

Was all for going to AZ for either the Insight or Fiesta since I had a free place to stay, but won't be able to squeeze out any extra for the trip to SD. With no doubt will be glued to the TV, I could care less if we are playing Washington again, big whoop. Kick their butts again and go into the offseason and recruiting on a HIGH NOTE! :corndance