Ekeler to Indiana?

haymarket

EZ....come man expand on that! You mean as far as coaches like sanders, c. pelini, JP or some offensive ones?

The core of our staff like the ones you mentioned will stay in-tact. I do not believe for a minute that this is the last coach that we will see leave.

I think Ekeler has fallen off the map in recruiting since that first year, and he has never been a star LBs coach. Of course we may not replace him with someone better, that's to be seen.

The recruiting jobs he did to land Will Compton and Cody Green was stuff that made him look like a potential ace recruiter. But since he landed Cody Green, he has basically been MIA as far as recruiting goes.

he was from my general off the top of my head a bit hot and cold when it came to recruiting.... but defintely a strong presence... wasnt he a dallas fort worth area ace??? dont remember but i think that was his speciality......

That area is Tim Beck's. He is the ace of that area.

Would not shock me to see JP, Carl, Watson and Gilmore all find other jobs this offseason, this is a sign of our strength of a coaching staff, and isn't always a bad thing.

i can't see losing Carl Pelini.........

Carl was very close to taking the Tennessee DC job last year, he enjoys working for his brother, but would like to be a head coach. The best way to do that would be to get out from Bo's shadow and prove himself as a DC somewhere else.