Christmas wish list for the Huskers

NUance

Dear Santa,

I want you to give me everything I ask for this year. I helped an old lady across Pacific Street, I gave a few pints down at the Blood Bank, I volunteered to feed the homeless, and I tossed a squid at the Lancers game. With the exception of a few minor naughty infractions, I think I should be placed on the nice list this year.

So, here is my Christmas list.

I want the Huskers to finish with an 11 win season for 2011 and a Big X Championship. You really delivered on last years Christmas list with a 10 win season and return trip to the Big XXII Championship game. Thanks big guy...but your sense of humor by sending us back to the Holiday Bowl is something we'll need to talk about.

I want you to let Tom Osborne live another 60 years. I know, that means he'll be in his mid-130s, but Santa, if anyone deserves to be alive that long, it's Tom. He's an icon of Nebraska sports. The world would truly be a lesser place without him.

I want an injury free 2011 for my Huskers too. The chance to see a healthy Taylor Martinez, Rex Burkhead, Lavonte David, etc. on the field 100% of the time next year will not only bring a warm smile to my face, but to thousands of Husker fans world-wide.

I want you to force the braintrust behind Omaha's professional baseball team to change their name. Storm Chasers?...seriously? Though, I am thankful that my stadium gift from last year will be ready for opening day 2011.

Singed,

GM_Tood

P.S. Any chance of getting Tara Mueller a 5th year of eligibility?

Dear Santa,

I want you to give me everything I ask for this year. I helped an old lady across Pacific Street, I gave a few pints down at the Blood Bank, I volunteered to feed the homeless, and I tossed a squid at the Lancers game. With the exception of a few minor naughty infractions, I think I should be placed on the nice list this year.

So, here is my Christmas list.

I want the Huskers to finish with an 11 win season for 2011 and a Big X Championship. You really delivered on last years Christmas list with a 10 win season and return trip to the Big XXII Championship game. Thanks big guy...but your sense of humor by sending us back to the Holiday Bowl is something we'll need to talk about.

I want you to let Tom Osborne live another 60 years. I know, that means he'll be in his mid-130s, but Santa, if anyone deserves to be alive that long, it's Tom. He's an icon of Nebraska sports. The world would truly be a lesser place without him.

I want an injury free 2011 for my Huskers too. The chance to see a healthy Taylor Martinez, Rex Burkhead, Lavonte David, etc. on the field 100% of the time next year will not only bring a warm smile to my face, but to thousands of Husker fans world-wide.

I want you to force the braintrust behind Omaha's professional baseball team to change their name. Storm Chasers?...seriously? Though, I am thankful that my stadium gift from last year will be ready for opening day 2011.

Singed,

GM_Tood

P.S. Any chance of getting Tara Mueller a 5th year of eligibility?

Me too. Been super good. Please, Destinee Hooker was at Texas for like 11 years so can we get Tara for one more?

1. Gilmore, Cotton, and Watson leaving.

2. Ron Brown takes over WR and TE coaching duties.

3. Scott Frost comes in as QB coach.

4. Bo brings in a quality offensive coordinator.

5. Martinez makes a few tweaks to his game (learning to take a sack, throwing the ball away, checking down to a RB, learning to be satisfied with consistent 5-yard runs) and becomes a legit Heisman candidate.