what bowls are you watching?

bigg10

My bowl watching season will be something like

Tues: Iowa/Missu

Wens: Ill/Baylor and Ok St/AZ

Thurs: NU/WA

Fri: leaving to go to Nebraska

Sat:Bama/Mich St, or Mich/ Miss St for sure WI/TCU. Pry not OK/Uconn unless it suprises me.

Sun: leaving for Colorado

Mon: maybe the Stanford game, not sure yet.

Tues: OH St/Arkansas

Wens: going up the mountain to spend some quality time

When I get back, watch the NC game.

Sat:Bama/Mich St, or Mich/ Miss St for sure WI/TCU. Pry not OK/Uconn unless it suprises me.

Wow. That is a good reminder of just how brutal the bowls are this year. I'll probably watch Missouri vs Iowa. I'll watch Oklahoma State, our game Thursday. Probably Oklahoma and UCONN just because Oklahoma is playing. The Rose Bowl.

One of the worst bowl seasons from a matchup standpoing I can ever remember.

Wow. That is a good reminder of just how brutal the bowls are this year. I'll probably watch Missouri vs Iowa. I'll watch Oklahoma State, our game Thursday. Probably Oklahoma and UCONN just because Oklahoma is playing. The Rose Bowl.

One of the worst bowl seasons from a matchup standpoing I can ever remember.

I agree, just hope some of them are fairly close to keep it entertaining. Thus far all the bowls have been less than exciting. I am interested to see how Washington plays the Huskers, they can run the ball. I am also interested to see how TCU tries to stop WI's running game. I have no idea how IA/Missu will play out. I dont think UConn will do squat against OK, it will be a blow out and I will stop watching after the first quater.

Best game I watched all year was the Boise/Nevada game, that was awesome.

I would rather watch college football than any other sporting event, so I will try to watch as MUCH as possible.

Of course, the NU game ranks #1

Interest: Missouri - Iowa......... should be great game

OSU-AZ.... only to see lack of crowd and see OSU destroy PAC 10

KSU-Syracuse.... use it as a pre-game (basement-gate)prior to NU kickoff

** and to see how much "fun" they will have in bitter cold

Notre Dame - Miami.... I am a traditionalist.. I hate both, but will watch

SC - Florida St..... Spurrier hates FSU - should be decent game

Florida - Penn St.... Two coaching ICONs.....should be good game

Wisconsin- TCU... Hyped to be great game... I think Wisconsin is best in country

Ohio St. - AK.....only to see how OSU responds

LSU - AtM... decent match up on paper

Oregon - Aub.... NC game...must watch

** I will watch almost all that I can, but especially Big 12 and Big 10....I want to get a look at next's yrs competition....

** I honestly think that there are some decent match-ups... I don't understand why people are bashing the "bowl-season"... Yes, there are almost too many, but I will never COMPLAIN about having too many games to watch. There are some good match ups on paper. If you look at the vegas spread, not many games more than a TD spread. I think some are just pi$$ed that NU got the shaft and are holding a grudge against the entire bowl season.

Normally I watch every single bowl game. Not a one this year so far.

Will try to catch Missouri and Iowa. Wife and son are big Missouri fans.

Our game of course as I will be there.

Oklahoma and UConn

VaTech/Stanford, hope VaTech kills them. Sick of hearing about Harbough and Luck on ESPN.

Oregon/Auburn. Oregon is so over rated it is sickening, I think Auburn kills them, not even close. Hate to think that as do not want to hear about SEC winning 5 in a row.

Any of the rest I happen to catch, just not real interested this year for some reason.

I agree whole heartedly. Not much into NFL, actually not at all. Have watched Suh a couple of times this year, but that is about it. Will be forced to watch KC as the wife is a big fan, son a raider fan, so have no choice.

Just not the interest this year, most of the games are so bad.

I like watching any of the BSC conferences play each other because it does not happen that often during the season. I basically root against every SEC team, then Texas teams, then USC (NA - this year).

I think it will be ugly this year. Michigan, Mich St lose and possibly PSU. Ohio State will get killed by Arkansas and the SEC will win their 5th straight so we'll hear the overhype for another 9 months.

I haven't watched a single bowl game all season. May watch the Mizzou game tonight but we'll see

I don't even know who to pull for in this game. I love beating both of them.

You gotta go with the Tigers!! ;) i mean come on....you know that your hatred for Iowa will soon reach levels that Colorado could only dream about. I mean Iowa has hardly done more than Missouri in thier history and they talk like they have the history and program of NE. I can live with you guys giving me hell about my program, but not from someone like Iowa. Difference betweeen MU and IA fans to you husker fans is like this. MU sucked for so many years that Mu's current senior have a 40 wins in 4 years (hopefully 41 ;) ). Heck thats only THREE (possibly 2) FEWER THAN WE WON IN THE ENTIRE 1990's!!! And only 5 (possibly 4) less than the 1980's! We sucked, we know it. We are happy to be highly competitive. We know we are not you, we hope to be like you were one day. We want to beat you and be better than you in order to win, not because you are Nebraksa, but instead because we have to beat you to win. However Iowa fans think they are better than you. They want to beat you to show you they are better, because they believe they are. They make fun of your title teams, they make fun of your Heisman winners. There has been more fires lit and pokes made at you this year from Iowa than from MU by 10x. If you thought our drive to beat you and Colorados desire to make you hate them were bad....that ball is rolled into one with Iowa. All I have to say is have fun with that.....

So in other words, your cheer tonight should be...Go tigers!! Here, let me lead you....M...I...Z

:lol::thumbs

All Time Wins

MU - 623-516-53

IA - 587-517-39

Bowl Games/Wins

Mu - 27/12

IA - 24/13

Seasons finished in the Top 10

MU - 7 (possibly 8 this year)

IA - 12

Winning Seasons

MU - 68