Worst season I can remember

Sparker

Really disappointing. Blame Watson if you want, but this is on Bo, too. Name one big win of the season. Name one important game we took away. UT, A&M, OU, and now this. Lame. Worst season ever.

Over exaggerate much?

What about where our 9 win season streak was snapped? Our bowl streak snapped?

If this is the worst season ever, if this really falls on it's ass next year, are they gonna find ya swingin from the rafters?

This is not the worst season or most disappointing IMO. The BC era was an absolute travesty....the BC era (which should be erased) had some pretty high expectations and they flopped. There is a common thread with the two eras and that is Watson. I really hope Bo and TO really sit down and think this one out. Last night and other games this season were terrible...reminiscent of the BC era with no ability to make changes/adjustments in the game plan.

The players do need to step up at some point, but I do feel Watson's time is done here.

For years, we could never beat a Top 20 opponent. We beat two this year. Soundly. One of them was a Top 10 team.

You do not remember a lot of seasons :)

I agree! Im an old guy, and ive been listening to or watching the Huskers for a long time. This season was disappointing, partially because of the way we lost, and the small margin in the losses (Except WU). It was no where close to the worst ever though.

Really disappointing. Blame Watson if you want, but this is on Bo, too. Name one big win of the season. Name one important game we took away. UT, A&M, OU, and now this. Lame. Worst season ever.

This season is the WORST season? Really? REALLY? You gotta short memory there, Sparky. I'll name one important game we took away: Missouri.

Sorry, I would've edited the OP but server are in meltdown. I should have said "most disapointing season". I never expected the BC era to be any good. I had high hopes this year, and we fell WAY short. Plus, I'm srunk. I'll catch up tomorrow.

Actually, I think it ended up somewhat to where a lot of people thought it might months ago. We lost probably the best player ever to strap it up for the Huskers in Suh. We started a freshman QB that was playing receiver on the scout team last year. We lost our only LB with much experience in Dillard and then lost Fisher and Compton at times to injury. I realize Bo said the defense would be better this year, but how many really believed him? Really, the biggest disappointment was the OL that was supposed to be one of the better units in the Big 12.

Now, lets compare to 2007. In 2007, we brought in this stud QB from Arizona State that was NFL bound. We supposedly had everything in place Clownahan wanted and needed. We were coming off of winning the Big 12 North and looking for bigger and better things. We finished the season with five wins and no bowl. I'd say 07' was much more disappointing than 10' with the exception that TO was announced AD and Clownahan was fired.