Watson does not get Miami coaching job

HuskerNMO

The SW apologists have posted Saban and others wanting the mighty SW thousands of times. Now that "everybody" knows he'a available (cheap!) where's the offers?

I've been out of the loop for a while now with regards to any rumors or hub bub in Lincoln, but I came across a bit today. I was told that Watson has lost like 15 pounds this season due to stress and regardless of any outcomes wants the heck out of Lincoln. If this is true, everyone will get their wish because he doesn't want to be the OC here next year.

The SW apologists have posted Saban and others wanting the mighty SW thousands of times. Now that "everybody" knows he'a available (cheap!) where's the offers?

I've been out of the loop for a while now with regards to any rumors or hub bub in Lincoln, but I came across a bit today. I was told that Watson has lost like 15 pounds this season due to stress and regardless of any outcomes wants the heck out of Lincoln. If this is true, everyone will get their wish because he doesn't want to be the OC here next year.

ahhhhhhhh........late Christmas gift has come........ :corndance

The word I get though is winning really wasn't why. He spent too much of his time counseling players trying to convince them to stay on the team after they got their a$$es chewed constantly by the higher ups. Again, this is just a rumor coming out of Lincoln that may or may not be true.

I'll be the first to call BS to this one...watson stressed from coddling the players from big bad Coach Pelini? Ive said it before and i'll say it again. Until Pelinis' attitude starts affecting recruiting, its a non issue. We have a pretty good recruiting class this year...and no ones transfered in ahwile soooooo...idk?

If he doesn't want to be in Lincoln, then turn in the resignation papers.

Happy trails to you!!!