What will Bo do?

WYHusk

What will Bo do   

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If Bo can't put together a successful staff..... we need to find a head coach. The losses are beyond losses. They are down right embarrassing and lack of talent is not an excuse anymore.

:facepalm:

Why the facepalm? If Bo can't manage his staff and do what's necessary, then he's not doing us a lot of good and it's going to lead to his demise.

He pulled us out of the Cally disaster and your already talking about firing the guy?! Im no Watson supporter but Osborne is on his side as well, so should Osborne be fired?

No, don't get me wrong. I'm not saying we need to fire Bo, or even that I want him fired. All I'm saying is that if he keeps the same staff around while continuing to turn in piss poor performances, that they will drag him down with them. With the way things are going, he will eventually either be forced to make a change or be asked to leave. That's just how it goes.

Bo should clean house starting with himself......this love affair between him and K-mart is embarrassing.......Barney couldn't even coach a HS offensive line. I really think that Watson deserves to be here more than Barney. I really hope that Watson and Barney are gone, but I don't think that will happen unless Bo leaves. Its one thing to lose to a team that you already beat 56-21 but to lose to them the way we did last night is inexcusible!! Talk about getting out coached out of your jock, anybody here that thinks NU will win 7 games in the B10 next year is smoking crack and dropping acid, with meth for breakfast.

Bo should clean house starting with himself......this love affair between him and K-mart is embarrassing.......Barney couldn't even coach a HS offensive line. I really think that Watson deserves to be here more than Barney. I really hope that Watson and Barney are gone, but I don't think that will happen unless Bo leaves. Its one thing to lose to a team that you already beat 56-21 but to lose to them the way we did last night is inexcusible!! Talk about getting out coached out of your jock, anybody here that thinks NU will win 7 games in the B10 next year is smoking crack and dropping acid, with meth for breakfast.

agree, we will be lucky to play .500 ball next season, brutal schedule....Iowa, Michigan, Penn State, Ohio State, Wisconsin....wow.......and Washington, AGAIN!!

This statement is embarrassing...

I think Bo will clean house because if he keeps status quo this could turn into another Bill Callahan situation. Now granted has had 9 and two 10 win season but the offense is very questionable just like Callahan's defense. He could start losing the players if he doesn't do anything because they know they are better than what their record shows.

I've been listening to Bo's pressers all of this season and especially since the texas game he has consistently thrown the offensive performance under the bus,if you listen carefully to the words he uses, meaning he is not happy whatsoever with Watson and the performance they have put up. i have to believe that there will be changes forthcoming. Just my 2 cents. Plus I've always wondered why Watson is always up in the booth and not on the sideline? (actually I think I know... he doesn't want to get his head ripped off by Bo)

Unfortunately, I think it will be status quo, which sucks. But because they gave Watson and Cotton raises this past year, they would have egg on their faces if they just fired them, which is the only way that the offense is going to get any better. So my prediction is that we start out in the Big 10 playing with a team that has an impotent offense, and get our butts kicked around a little. The defense will win us some games, but when it comes to playing the "power teams", we are going to look bad.