What will Bo do?

WYHusk

What will Bo do   

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If Cotton stays, it won't really matter who stays or goes.

:yeah Watching that game it was not the play calling (Watson). It was a clearly out coached game in the trenches (Cotton) there D-line was banged up and made our "more talented" o line look like grade schoolers. It wasn't watson it was a poorly coached offenive line. I'm not one to call of a coaches head very often but cotton needs to be replaced.

I think Bo is waiting to see what happens with Miami Ohio. If Watson is hired he gets a new OC and IF cotton/gilmore's style of run blocking fits into the new offensive direction and OC then they stay. If Watson does not get the job and sticks around then I believe Barney is gone. I think they'll change to an Oline coach that can pass block better and run more spread/zone read.

I predict Watson does not get the job and stays and Bo makes a move at the offensive line.

My dream is he cleans it out. Hires a new OC and lets him have a strong say in who fills the position coaches. All of them. Ron Brown has done well and I believe in Beck but let the new OC have his choice to keep them or not. Hate to see those two leave but you have to have a solid knit group this time.

I think Bo is waiting to see what happens with Miami Ohio. If Watson is hired he gets a new OC and IF cotton/gilmore's style of run blocking fits into the new offensive direction and OC then they stay. If Watson does not get the job and sticks around then I believe Barney is gone. I think they'll change to an Oline coach that can pass block better and run more spread/zone read.

I predict Watson does not get the job and stays and Bo makes a move at the offensive line.

My dream is he cleans it out. Hires a new OC and lets him have a strong say in who fills the position coaches. All of them. Ron Brown has done well and I believe in Beck but let the new OC have his choice to keep them or not. Hate to see those two leave but you have to have a solid knit group this time.

Well Bo has his answer. Miami of Ohio just hired Michigan State's OC as their head coach. LINK

I don't think any of those three is what will happen. I think Bo will get rid of 1 coach (maybe Gilmore), and call it good. He probably feels the least amount of loyalty to Gilmore because he's a hold over but has no other NU ties or Bo ties. It'll make a small point, and he'll call it good. I hope and pray I am wrong, but I just don't see him firing Wats.

If Bo can't put together a successful staff..... we need to find a head coach. The losses are beyond losses. They are down right embarrassing and lack of talent is not an excuse anymore.

:facepalm:

Why the facepalm? If Bo can't manage his staff and do what's necessary, then he's not doing us a lot of good and it's going to lead to his demise.

If Bo can't put together a successful staff..... we need to find a head coach. The losses are beyond losses. They are down right embarrassing and lack of talent is not an excuse anymore.

Why the facepalm? If Bo can't manage his staff and do what's necessary, then he's not doing us a lot of good and it's going to lead to his demise.

100% correct.

100% correct.

This is absolutely true. If wants to stake his career on Wats ...

He pulled us out of the Cally disaster and your already talking about firing the guy?! Im no Watson supporter but Osborne is on his side as well, so should Osborne be fired?