What will Bo do?

WYHusk

What will Bo do   

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Bo should clean house starting with himself......this love affair between him and K-mart is embarrassing.......Barney couldn't even coach a HS offensive line. I really think that Watson deserves to be here more than Barney. I really hope that Watson and Barney are gone, but I don't think that will happen unless Bo leaves. Its one thing to lose to a team that you already beat 56-21 but to lose to them the way we did last night is inexcusible!! Talk about getting out coached out of your jock, anybody here that thinks NU will win 7 games in the B10 next year is smoking crack and dropping acid, with meth for breakfast.

agree, we will be lucky to play .500 ball next season, brutal schedule....Iowa, Michigan, Penn State, Ohio State, Wisconsin....wow.......and Washington, AGAIN!!

Sigh...Michigan has a new coach and NO defense (best possible mathcup for us right), Penn state is not that good, Washington will have a new qb and we'll show up to play... we'll be ok even if we keep the staff intact. We'll just never be rounded enough to win a conference title.

Bo should clean house starting with himself......this love affair between him and K-mart is embarrassing.......Barney couldn't even coach a HS offensive line. I really think that Watson deserves to be here more than Barney. I really hope that Watson and Barney are gone, but I don't think that will happen unless Bo leaves. Its one thing to lose to a team that you already beat 56-21 but to lose to them the way we did last night is inexcusible!! Talk about getting out coached out of your jock, anybody here that thinks NU will win 7 games in the B10 next year is smoking crack and dropping acid, with meth for breakfast.

agree, we will be lucky to play .500 ball next season, brutal schedule....Iowa, Michigan, Penn State, Ohio State, Wisconsin....wow.......and Washington, AGAIN!!

Sigh...Michigan has a new coach and NO defense (best possible mathcup for us right), Penn state is not that good, Washington will have a new qb and we'll show up to play... we'll be ok even if we keep the staff intact. We'll just never be rounded enough to win a conference title.

Or make adjustments on the offense when some of these "average" teams shut us down.

% chance.....

• 25% do nothing
  • 10% all three - Watson, Cotton, Gilmore,
  • 40% Watson only
  • 1% Cotton only
  • 19% Gilmore only
  • 5% something else

I hope all three are gone. But, Cotton will be the hardest one to let go. I think Cotton will end up staying and the other two will go.

GBR!!!!

Maybe they'll reassign Cotton.

I think you should fire him and then you can take our OC and let us find someone decent! At least if you do that then anyone who has watched Iowa at all over the past decade can tell what plays you are going to run before you run them. :bang

I am sure you will have the same problem we do - a coach who is too loyal to his staff.

I think you should fire him and then you can take our OC and let us find someone decent! At least if you do that then anyone who has watched Iowa at all over the past decade can tell what plays you are going to run before you run them. :bang

I am sure you will have the same problem we do - a coach who is too loyal to his staff.

Huh, what a surprise!

I am revising my earlier statement. It's not that football is a simple game. Football fans are just very sharp!

Rumormill(take it for what it's worth) over on HI is that the staff is kept but TO is giving input to BO on a scheme that completes the departure from the WCO. Wats(while he's here anyway) will have decreased responsibility and Beck will have more. My question was why keep Wats at all for the new scheme? Somebody thought it could be out of respect for him staying through the transition when he could've bolted.

I think you have to ask yourself this: How many coaches did Osborne fire during his 25 years? I'm thinking there was at least one, and a few who were helped out the door, but overall he's not the firing kind. If Bo is still relying heavily on TO's input, he's not going to fire Watson.

Rumormill(take it for what it's worth) over on HI is that the staff is kept but TO is giving input to BO on a scheme that completes the departure from the WCO. Wats(while he's here anyway) will have decreased responsibility and Beck will have more. My question was why keep Wats at all for the new scheme? Somebody thought it could be out of respect for him staying through the transition when he could've bolted.

Don't see that happen to any OC. It says you can't get it done but we aren't going to fire you even though we should. If you diminish responsibility from anyone Watson would just look for another job than take a reduced role. I would bet he would bolt as soon as a another job opened up.