What was the worst play

I am going with Taylor's 2 "flip" passes, what the hell was he doing!!! My dog could have been walking funny today if she was in the same room! Also going to have to go with the Rexcat pass where he fumbled, right then i knew we didn't respect Washington if we were pulling that out already.

It was with out a doubt (IMO) Rex's fumble on the first drive. We had a decent drive going, and overcame penalties, but were on the move. If he holds onto ball, and/or completes the pass to a wide open Cotton, I think Washington thinks "oh crap, here we go again"..... instead, the much more hyped Washington team got the exact play they needed to actually believe they could win.

* I really wanted to say... Watson putting on headset was worst play of the night. dedhoarse

There were many but the one that stands out was the play when it was 3rd and long late in the game and Watson dials up a friggen play action pass for a sack. We couldn't run the ball the entire game yet Watson decides to call a play action pass. It was almost comical!

It was, because i laughed out loud at that one.

There were many but the one that stands out was the play when it was 3rd and long late in the game and Watson dials up a friggen play action pass for a sack. We couldn't run the ball the entire game yet Watson decides to call a play action pass. It was almost comical!

Agreed....what a dumba$$ call... I am sure he froze a lot of linebackers and dbs

Agreed....what a dumba$$ call... I am sure he froze a lot of linebackers and dbs

For me, it was when our own linemen stripped the ball from Martinez. And as someone else mentioned, watching their 3 man rush pancake our entire offensive line and Helu.

It was, because i laughed out loud at that one.

As did I - then I switched to scotch....neat.