FINISH

Apathy

What ever happened to these so called "Finish" "00:01" bracelets?!?!?!

Its like after we lost to Texas the players looked at each other and said "No use wearing these anymore!" A lot of talk the talk and not enough of walk the walk.

Lost 3 of our last 4 games only scoring 3 TD's in 2 quarters. Lost to Texas, Big 12 Title, and now to a 7-6 Washington which will probably place us out of the top 25.

• Fire 1

We lost a little after the Texas game but could not recover the Texas A&M things the calls on the field, sideline issue and dressing down of the head coach.I do not know if we can recover from this during the off season but we have lost 3 good recruits since the Texas A&M game. I hope the coaching staff can recover and address the problems or we could be in for a long season next year.

We lost a little after the Texas game but could not recover the Texas A&M things the calls on the field, sideline issue and dressing down of the head coach.I do not know if we can recover from this during the off season but we have lost 3 good recruits since the Texas A&M game. I hope the coaching staff can recover and address the problems or we could be in for a long season next year.

which recruits?

For the first time I can remember I'm not excited at all about next year...