LSU to go after Bo in the forecast??

These reporters are morons! Nothing could have possibly happened yet, but there are radio stations in Dallas saying "multiple sources say that Miles has already accepted the MU job and Bo has already accepted the job at LSU."

Not a chance.

Lets all calm down. People who are reporting Bo would be the LSU coach havent talked to Bo. Knowing the way Bo seems to handle his business, he would take the interview, wait till they offered him a job and then think about it.

I think Bo likes Nebraska mor than LSU, but who really knows. No matter where he goes the media will harp on him and he knows that.

These reporters are morons! Nothing could have possibly happened yet, but there are radio stations in Dallas saying "multiple sources say that Miles has already accepted the MU job and Bo has already accepted the job at LSU."

Not a chance.

Which radio stations? I listen to all 3 sports talk radio stations here and have not heard anything.

I realize it's bleacher report but interesting nonetheless. Particularly the update in the last paragraph...

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/566581-bo-pelini-if-lucky-les-is-a-michigan-man-does-that-equal-beauxs-tigers

Good God I hope that this isn't true and if so I hate to think who would be the next coach at Nebraska because at this point there isn't a great available candidate on the market.