Scott Frost

cerny50

I think it would be great to have Frost as WR coach. He is a great recruiter, coached in a great offense that NU seems to emulate. It would be a stupid move for Frost. A move from WR coach in a great offense to a WR coach in a average offense. I dont think he is ready to be OC yet. The best move for Frost is no move, stay at Oregon and an OC position will open up.

Actually I may be in the minority but I expect Bo to be here for a long time. If he moves on it won't surprise me but I just see him here for the long haul. I'd feel a little stronger about things had Harvey not opened his big mouth and publicly castrated Bo but otherwise Bo seems like a loyal guy to me.

Great article and when it mentioned Scott being ivovled with all these guys Bill Walsh. Tom Osborne. Bill Parcells. Monte Kiffin. Bill Belichick. Mike Tomlin. Raheem Morris. Chip Kelly throughout his playing and coaching days shows he has been around guys that know how to run a successful team and I believe he feels like he has the ability to be a great coach himself, did I mention he can recruit?

Actually I may be in the minority but I expect Bo to be here for a long time. If he moves on it won't surprise me but I just see him here for the long haul. I'd feel a little stronger about things had Harvey not opened his big mouth and publicly castrated Bo but otherwise Bo seems like a loyal guy to me.

Yep!

Pencil-neck Pearlman, a career bureaucrat who wouldn't know the term "competition" if it slapped his head sideways, who let Frank/Bo get canned for a bowl winning 10 - 3 season, brought in the NFL reject Callahan and then even gave that bozo a raise and contract extension.

STFU Harvey.

Despite that nimrod, I too think Bo hangs with us a long time.

Wow, what is with the hate for Harvey Perlman.

Guy was instrumental in getting us to the Big 10. He has a lot more responsibility than a football team or athletics for that matter. He is a bigger asset to the university than Bo As good as Bo is. In any case it's nuts to judge a university chancellor on athletic merits.

Wow, what is with the hate for Harvey Perlman.

Guy was instrumental in getting us to the Big 10. He has a lot more responsibility than a football team or athletics for that matter. He is a bigger asset to the university than Bo As good as Bo is. In any case it's nuts to judge a university chancellor on athletic merits.

Not to mention Perlman 1) Firing Pedey 2) Bringing in TO, who brought in Bo

Certainly not a big time QB recruit within the last day or so.

The one that's going to play MLB?

Does it matter?

Yeah... It doesn't matter if you sign the best football player of all time if they end up deciding they'd rather play baseball. You're still losing the recruiting battle, just to a different opponent than usual.

• Fire 1