From Michigan free board.

ADS

Bo has flirted with Miami already, so why is it so hard to believe that he would go to LSU?

First and foremost, there's the fact that LSU has a head coach right now.

Agreed. I'd think the Michigan job would be just as likely at this point (yes, even though Bo is tOSU alum) because there actually is a need for a new HC there.

People were saying bo's wife hated LSU on here... and as people have said the kids like it here a whole lot...

never underestimate the woman

the man is the head but the woman is the neck and controls which direct the man looks and what he sees...... just a thought

This.

Mrs. Pelini hated Baton Rouge and did not like the Catholic community down there.

Plus, have any of you actually been to Baton Rouge?

ItSucks+P.jpg

• Fire 2
Bo has flirted with Miami already, so why is it so hard to believe that he would go to LSU?

Really? I didn't know that. Thanks for the info...

This thread is operating under the assumption that Miles would go to Michigan and the LSU job would be open. Right now, it appears as if Miles is one of the leading candidates.

Really? I didn't know that. Thanks for the info...

This thread is operating under the assumption that Miles would go to Michigan and the LSU job would be open. Right now, it appears as if Miles is the leading candidate.

Actually, Hoke from SDSU is the rumored leader for the job right now.

And for those operating under the assumption that Les Miles is a leading candidate for the Michigan job, that's not exactly true. Turns out Miles wasn't even contacted by Michigan in 2007, and didn't return his phone calls when he contacted them.

Maybe Michigan sees that as a mistake that they'll want to rectify this time. Maybe they just have no interest in Miles. But to consider him a "leading candidate" right now doesn't seem to be supported by the facts.

• Fire 1

I know someone pretty connected with Michigan football. He says Miles isn't in the mix. He's also pretty pissed RR is gone at the moment. It was supposed to be a JH deal or keep RR for another year and see what happens. The AD pulled a Steve Peterson and fired the coach without knowing if he could get his guy. Hoke is like plan C.

People were saying bo's wife hated LSU on here... and as people have said the kids like it here a whole lot...

never underestimate the woman

the man is the head but the woman is the neck and controls which direct the man looks and what he sees...... just a thought

Happy life happy wife.......or so that's what I've been told by my wife and mother in law