Everything about Les Miles - 2011

If LSU comes knocking, Bo is outta here!

What do we do next???

Why would he, just cause it's LSU?

Essentially he's going to be going to the same team in a differnt conference. Probably a better recruiting potential, but yeah, it'll be a good team, with a questionable offense.

This small pond approach isn't working out too well for us guys...

I guess you forgot to hit the "Enter Sarcasm Here" emoticon or you don't get out much...

LSU can recruit twice as many NFL level talents on a tank of gas than we could ever in a whole recruiting season! Better weather, more money, SEC, you name it! And if I remember correctly, LSU had only 2 losses this year, one of which was to the National Champion! They also dismantled a team that(with the help of the refs) beat us!

I am just as big of a Husker fan as the next poster, but please wake up and look around...it's easier to win at LSU!!!

So then why would he want to go there? Just because you're guaranteeing he's going to recruit better, because its the SEC, oh yeah, and the one that seals the deal, better weather. So he's going to go down there, from what I can tell, they're not that crazy about him. So are those kids down there going to wet themselves that Bo would be coming to LSU. I'm not sure anyone mentioned this, but we'll be in one them super-mega-ultra conferences next year. I know we're in a small corner of the world, they manage to do pretty good recruiting for a state than has less people than in Manhattan.

I'm not sure if that is how the scenario will play out.

I get out plenty, but there's no need to be a douchenozzle about it.

IF LSU were to come after Bo and offer him the position, he is gone.

Do you say this from your inside info or just personal opinion?

I know the recruiting and weather are great, but would hope Nebraska is more than a three-year stepping stone to the third or fourth best program in the SEC. Are we to assume this has anything to do with the fallout from the A&M game, or is LSU just that much more attractive?

I know the recruiting and weather are great, but would hope Nebraska is more than a three-year stepping stone to the third or fourth best program in the SEC. Are we to assume this has anything to do with the fallout from the A&M game, or is LSU just that much more attractive?

I dont think LSU is that much more attractive. I think Bo would leave because he eventually wants to coach at Ohio State. Im not sure why people on here seem to keep forgetting about that or they just dont care. If Bo stays here and coaches next year in the Big 10 he will never coach at Ohio State.

• Fire 1

If you ask HuskerBob4, the recruiting and the weather are the paramount reasons that if LSU offers Bo the job, he'll be off like a prom dress...

How's that for some inside information....

Les Miles going to Michigan hardly affects the relevance of the B10, especially in the immediate future.

But is it a factor in Bo's mindset? He has a chance to compete with one of his former bosses. I would compare it to playing Oklahoma from his point of view... not that its a huge deal. But possibly a factor.

All I know is if Bo goes to LSU that'll push Nebraska back 2-3 seasons from being a competitive team again.

Our offensive staff already pushes us back 2-3 seasons. If Bo leaves and we get a big time coach *crosses fingers* they wont be coming in with a bare cupboard. There is talent coming back. Hopefully we can keep some of the recruits on board and keep Dennard and Crick here. Maybe Crick is waiting to hear what Bo is doing before making his decision.

All I know is if Bo goes to LSU that'll push Nebraska back 2-3 seasons from being a competitive team again.

Our offensive staff already pushes us back 2-3 seasons. If Bo leaves and we get a big time coach *crosses fingers* they wont be coming in with a bare cupboard. There is talent coming back. Hopefully we can keep some of the recruits on board and keep Dennard and Crick here. Maybe Crick is waiting to hear what Bo is doing before making his decision.

Don't tell anyone, but our offensive staff has kept us out of a BCS game for two years now.

big time coach? that's becoming more and more of a toungue n cheek statement. Bo has turned into our best chance of winning championships. *AHEM*COUGH*FIREWATSON*AHEM*

If you ask HuskerBob4, the recruiting and the weather are the paramount reasons that if LSU offers Bo the job, he'll be off like a prom dress...

How's that for some inside information....

Well, that makes me feel better. That is, if it goes anything like my proms did... Bo is here forever.

BTW, why isn't NU more proactive if they are worried, why not give him a raise? We don't have the budget or what? Not that it would do a lot of good if he wanted to leave... happens all the time one year into a 95 year contract.

• Fire 1

big time coach? that's becoming more and more of a toungue n cheek statement. Bo has turned into our best chance of winning championships. *AHEM*COUGH*FIREWATSON*AHEM*

I mean if he leaves, I would like a proven head coach to come in. Not a OC or DC that will be learning on the job. I am not saying Bo is not a big time coach. I want Bo to stay.