Everything about Les Miles - 2011

ira, do you mean "Bo will never leave," or "Bo won't leave right now?" I think Bo will leave - some day. That day isn't today, for a lot of reasons, but I think he'll eventually move on. I don't see him finishing his career here. I think he'll stay for about 10-ish years, presuming he wants to stay and the fans don't run him out of town.

Can anyone provide a reason why Bo wouldn't want to go to LSU? More $$, better recruiting base, better conference. Please don't give the "I heard his wife doesn't BR"

I agree with you completely. I have thought for several weeks that Bo will be gone and I am amazed by the Husker fans who think he would never leave. The bigger question, why would he stay? I have been hearing for a while that he is not happy and I believe it.

Can anyone provide a reason why Bo wouldn't want to go to LSU? More $$, better recruiting base, better conference. Please don't give the "I heard his wife doesn't BR"

Its more a matter of does LSU want Bo, he would not be one of their top candidates.

I agree with you completely. I have thought for several weeks that Bo will be gone and I am amazed by the Husker fans who think he would never leave. The bigger question, why would he stay? I have been hearing for a while that he is not happy and I believe it.

Nobody has said Bo would never leave.

Let's not make more of Perlman's talk with the press than it was. Harvey said:

"I think it was very unfortunate," Perlman said, "and I think it's something we'll have to address with Bo."

"Bo has a lot of passion for his football team, and there is a strong upside to that. But again, overall, the conduct was unfortunate last night."

"There is a part of the culture of intercollegiate athletics that involves coaches talking strongly to players," Perlman said. "That's unfortunate it had to happen on national television. I think that probably occurs in a lot of programs."

This is not Perlman raking Pelini over the coals. It was a shock that Harvey said this to the press, but this wasn't the public tongue-lashing people are making it out to be. Perlman matter-of-factly told the press that he'd address this situation with Bo, and after that game, with the focus on Nebraska for all the wrong reasons, it wasn't a completely unreasonable thing for Harvey to have done. It was unusual, which is why folks focus on it, I think.

I'll bet ya $100 that is a lot bigger deal than you think it is. In fact, that's the main reason he's even listening to anyone else and why he's trying to use these other jobs to get what he wants. Its his leverage to stick it to Perlman. Believe me had this been handled with a private conversation and Bo being able to have a press conference on Monday that went about like it did, but making it look like he realised it was a mistake and was embarrassed it would have been a completely different feeling. Its too bad that Perlamn's ego in the B10 circles got the best of him and he didn't think things through when that media call came. This was Bo's dream job,but now his wet dream has a 400lb 95 year old woman in the middle of it.

I'll bet ya $100 that is a lot bigger deal than you think it is. In fact, that's the main reason he's even listening to anyone else and why he's trying to use these other jobs to get what he wants. Its his leverage to stick it to Perlman. Believe me had this been handled with a private conversation and Bo being able to have a press conference on Monday that went about like it did, but making it look like he realised it was a mistake and was embarrassed it would have been a completely different feeling. Its too bad that Perlamn's ego in the B10 circles got the best of him and he didn't think things through when that media call came. This was Bo's dream job,but now his wet dream has a 400lb 95 year old woman in the middle of it.

You can't seriously be saying that the only reason Bo left his hat in the ring with Miami is that Perlman said his conduct at the A&M game was "unfortunate," can you?

Is friction between Bob Stoops and Joe Castiglione the reason Stoops' name keeps getting brought up for open positions? Is friction between Gary Patterson and Chris Del Conte the reason Patterson keeps getting mentioned for open positions? See how silly that sounds?

Bo is a hot commodity right now. He's taken a sorry excuse for a defense and made it a fearsome unit in a little over a year. He's taken a woebegone team and made it into a 9/10 game winner three years in a row. There doesn't have to be friction between Bo and Perlman for Bo to be mentioned in coaching searches. Bo's success will have his name in those searches every year.

A coach teaches, demands, loyalty, dedication, trust from his players. NO questions, no changes, just undying obedience. You commit to Nebraska and take another trip you are gone!!!!!

But if the dollar comes around, that does not apply to me. SEE YA!!!!!!

There's the door, don't let it hit you on the way out. Leverage bullsh#t. He is an out of control moron at times. He deserved to be corrected and most likely was done so, due to a certain booster's comments.

If any of us had made a display like that on National TV, what would your boss have done?

I want him here, but if he wants to leave, get the hell out. In honesty he has not done that much. Bottom feeder top 20 team, that can not score points to save their lives. Poor coaching to put all you eggs on the defensive side of the basket. Not enough vision to see his problem and correct it. Stubborn to a fault comes to mind, an exact replica of what left in some instances..

If he wants to go every time a job comes up, he is not loyal to Nebraska. Fire his ass and bring in Leach!!!!!

A coach teaches, demands, loyalty, dedication, trust from his players. NO questions, no changes, just undying obedience. You commit to Nebraska and take another trip you are gone!!!!!

But if the dollar comes around, that does not apply to me. SEE YA!!!!!!

There's the door, don't let it hit you on the way out. Leverage bullsh#t. He is an out of control moron at times. He deserved to be corrected and most likely was done so, due to a certain booster's comments.

If any of us had made a display like that on National TV, what would your boss have done?

I want him here, but if he wants to leave, get the hell out. In honesty he has not done that much. Bottom feeder top 20 team, that can not score points to save their lives. Poor coaching to put all you eggs on the defensive side of the basket. Not enough vision to see his problem and correct it. Stubborn to a fault comes to mind, an exact replica of what left in some instances..

If he wants to go every time a job comes up, he is not loyal to Nebraska. Fire his ass and bring in Leach!!!!!

Lots of good stuff here. Leach wouldn't be a bad fit at Nebraska. He's unique/odd, but he'd certainly figure out our offensive woes.

Can you imagine Leach's offense in the Big 10? Good lord, it would be a bloodbath.

Hi guys! Just for all of you that are interested, it is being reported this morning on our local sports radio show that Michigan made Miles an offer but he has decided to stay at LSU. There is just a few contract issues that are being hammered out. Usually this particular station is spot in with LSU sports news, but obviously no statement has been made by Miles or LSU as of yet. So hopefully, you guys don't have to be concerned about Pelini bolting for the south.

Hi guys! Just for all of you that are interested, it is being reported this morning on our local sports radio show that Michigan made Miles an offer but he has decided to stay at LSU. There is just a few contract issues that are being hammered out. Usually this particular station is spot in with LSU sports news, but obviously no statement has been made by Miles or LSU as of yet. So hopefully, you guys don't have to be concerned about Pelini bolting for the south.

Would you possibly have a link?

Would you possibly have a link?

Radio station. Show is streaming now.

http://www.thescore1210.com

www.tigerdroppings.com is the best up to the minute information from fans who are on pins and needles. Just click on the Tiger Rant or the Coaching Changes board