Everything about Les Miles - 2011

from ESPN during the Title game. Having to replace another coach so quick would suck. But i would think Bo would have an easier time in the Big Ten than SEC. I guess we will find out how much Bo likes Lincoln instead of Baton Rouge.

This is coming from a Joe Schad report, the same guy who said that Texas and the rest of the B12 south (excluding Baylor) were going to the Pac 10...

Just saying....

It is what it is. At least it's from a reputable news source instead of some guy's blog. I do think that if Texas would not have to give up their media rights they would be in the Pac-10. No on the media rights killed it.

Same reason why Les is leaving. Because you look at all the crazy success he has had there, and they still want to run him out of town for the next guy.

Here at Nebraska, it's not that bad. And there is no 'next guy.' Bo stays - and he is the guy. That painting some guy did with Devaney, Osborne, and Pelini? He can have something very special here if he settles down and looks at it.

SEC is not gonna be on top forever.

If people are going to want to run out of time with success at either place, why not make more money while doing it with better recruits? The SEC's got the warmth and the athlete's; barring succession of the south they're going to stay on top. But that's a different thread...

All they said is that Miles was meeting with Michigan. It never said he was going there. I am not saying that he won't end up going there but he has also said that he is happy where is at. I am pretty sure he also met with Michigan before they hired RichRod and everyone said that he was going there that time too but ended staying at LSU then and may do that again. Like I said, I am not staying he is staying for sure either but lets not jump before anything is actually official.

ESPN reported that if offered the job Les Miles would take it. For a lot of coaches it's hard to pass up your alma mater. It's different now than 3 years ago when he just won a national title. I don't think he wanted to be seen as a Saban and just leave.

ESPN reports a LOT of incorrect things. I take a lot of their sources with a grain of salt becaue they are wrong a lot. He may leave but waiting til I hear something official and not just "sources"

All they said is that Miles was meeting with Michigan. It never said he was going there. I am not saying that he won't end up going there but he has also said that he is happy where is at. I am pretty sure he also met with Michigan before they hired RichRod and everyone said that he was going there that time too but ended staying at LSU then and may do that again. Like I said, I am not staying he is staying for sure either but lets not jump before anything is actually official.

ESPN reported that if offered the job Les Miles would take it. For a lot of coaches it's hard to pass up your alma mater. It's different now than 3 years ago when he just won a national title. I don't think he wanted to be seen as a Saban and just leave.

ESPN reports a LOT of incorrect things. I take a lot of their sources with a grain of salt becaue they are wrong a lot. He may leave but waiting til I hear something official and not just "sources"

ok then what source is better then that everybody has heard of? Just because it's not official doesn't mean jack. Les Miles could've already signed to be the coach but yet Michigan can take a couple of days to make it "official".

If LSU comes knocking, Bo is outta here!

What do we do next???

Why would he, just cause it's LSU?

Essentially he's going to be going to the same team in a differnt conference. Probably a better recruiting potential, but yeah, it'll be a good team, with a questionable offense.

This small pond approach isn't working out too well for us guys...

I guess you forgot to hit the "Enter Sarcasm Here" emoticon or you don't get out much...

LSU can recruit twice as many NFL level talents on a tank of gas than we could ever in a whole recruiting season! Better weather, more money, SEC, you name it! And if I remember correctly, LSU had only 2 losses this year, one of which was to the National Champion! They also dismantled a team that(with the help of the refs) beat us!

I am just as big of a Husker fan as the next poster, but please wake up and look around...it's easier to win at LSU!!!

I really think Les Miles is gone. After hearing his statement that he hasn't talked to Michigan yet but would in the next day or so and then hearing during the National Title game that he spoke with Michigan on Monday already doesnt look good for Les. If he indeed has talked to Michigan already then he is hiding something and is as good as gone IMO. Then we would just have to wait and see with Bo.

I've been quiet on this issue for a while but these kind of threads are getting old people. Just because Miles leaves doesn't mean Bo is gonna run to the the bayou. Rumors are just that people, rumors.

No but let's not forget how crooked the SEC is and what they could do to pry a coach away from a team. Especially the talent level would be better.

It's easier to win a conference title in the Big 10. No question about it. You're essentially trying to topple Ohio State, whereas the SEC has three elite programs (Florida, Bama and now Auburn).

But hopefully Bo likes more about Nebraska than just the chances to win. If that's his sole reason for hanging around then we might as well let him go.

Does Les know you can't over-sign in the Big 10?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnlYwinkl-E

I can't see Les doing much at Michigan. He's no better than Rich Rod, really. Before a couple big wins this season, he was mostly known as the guy that made the most boneheaded calls in major college football. Even most LSU fans didn't think too highly of him.

But I guess the grass is greener on the other side, and Les is a "Michigan Man" who won a national title* (*with two losses). We'll see how he does recruiting when he can't pull a top ten class with two-thirds in-state.

Does Les know you can't over-sign in the Big 10?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnlYwinkl-E

I can't see Les doing much at Michigan. He's no better than Rich Rod, really. Before a couple big wins this season, he was mostly known as the guy that made the most boneheaded calls in major college football. Even most LSU fans didn't think too highly of him.

But I guess the grass is greener on the other side, and Les is a "Michigan Man" who won a national title* (*with two losses). We'll see how he does recruiting when he can't pull a top ten class with two-thirds in-state.

WOW....thats all I have to say about that. Les Miles=Not Very Good Person