Final Polls Out - We're in the Top 20!?!?!????

knapplc

im surprised. maybe voters didnt watch our game?

Gotta be the explanation. Or they just figured we didn't care about a meaningless bowl and didn't gig us for the pitiful performance. Or maybe they had mercy on us for the most trying season since 2007.

I was sure we'd be unranked after that loss to Washington. That was some pitiful football we put on display. I would categorize this as a gift.

No kidding. Color me amazed.

Weren't we ranked 17th-18th prior to the bowl game? Maybe I am wrong. But if that is close, we ONLY dropped 2 spots after that "spectacular" performance in San Diego. A lot of voters obviously live on the east coast and went to bed at 10:30 and just saw the score and not the game.

I am shocked that we are in the top 25.... Good points earlier on the quality wins over MU and OSU... and narrow losses to aTm and OU......but, the last half of the season doesn't deserve a top 25 ranking (IMO)

We deserve to be ranked in the top 20. That is, if you look at body of work and not performance down the stretch. After all, we did play four top 20 teams, and beat two of them.

Beating 2 top 20 teams is something I am really proud of as a Husker fan. Thank God we are taking down top 20 teams now!

We deserve to be ranked in the top 20. That is, if you look at body of work and not performance down the stretch. After all, we did play four top 20 teams, and beat two of them.

Beating 2 top 20 teams is something I am really proud of as a Husker fan. Thank God we are taking down top 20 teams now!

I agree, I actually think the championship game hurt us, none the less we should be ahead of missery in the rankings, we beat them and they also lost a bowl game. Not not saying we have to go higher they could drop.