Watson to Michigan??

C N Red

Listening to Unspormanlike Conduct on 1620thezone today and they had Mitch Sherman on. He said possibly look for Watson to at least talk to Brady Hoke and Michigan. I guess when Ball St. came to Nebraska a few years ago when Brady Hoke was coach there, he was really impressed with Watson's offense.

I would have bet my left nut Brady would just take Borges with him to Michigan, but maybe not.

Hell, I love Al Borges and if I were Bo I would try to make a 3-for-3 trade with Hoke. Watson for Borges, and whatever WR coach and OL coach Hoke wants to give us for Gilmore and Cotton.

they wouldn't let Watson shovel snow off their field! :rollin

actually that might fit his skill level... :lol:

seriously though I wish Bo or Tom will come out and say the staff will stay intact or do some firing, less than a month away til signing day!

yeah, but i don't think they announce until after signing day.....if no announcement soon after, figure MOTS.... :facepalm:

Listening to Unspormanlike Conduct on 1620thezone today and they had Mitch Sherman on. He said possibly look for Watson to at least talk to Brady Hoke and Michigan. I guess when Ball St. came to Nebraska a few years ago when Brady Hoke was coach there, he was really impressed with Watson's offense.

I would have bet my left nut Brady would just take Borges with him to Michigan, but maybe not.

Hell, I love Al Borges and if I were Bo I would try to make a 3-for-3 trade with Hoke. Watson for Borges, and whatever WR coach and OL coach Hoke wants to give us for Gilmore and Cotton.

Quick...someone bundle up the tapes showing Clownahan calling the offensive plays and send that to Michigan! Tell them that Watson was really the offensive coordinator and HE was the one who called the offense back then!

To make the 3 for 3 deal more fair, they get Twatson, Gilmore, and Cotton, we get Borges, an upside down mortgage, and a used set of silverware. It would only be fair.

This is the best trade yet... I would even trade the silverware for a utensil to be named later.

lol at this thread. Nebraska fans right now are like parents looking for ANY boarding school willing to accept their least favorite son.

Well, what can I say? Shawn has been a very bad boy and needs to learn discipline. I will do everything in my power to do what is best for Shawn. I wont ever give up on him.(me wimpering and crying)

You know where Watson is going? NOWHERE!! That's where he's going. Watson is :bigredn:

Like it or not he is part of the Husker Family at least for another season. And then again I could be wrong.

I hope you're wrong. It looks like things are shifting a bit there but never say never until it happens. I know in business I sometimes keep an employee even when I think I could do better just because I know what I've got. I really hate unknown commodities. I think if Bo does pull the trigger its because he knows what he's getting.