Norm Chow for OC?

I still don't get all of the love for Frost as OC. He's never called offensive plays as far as I know. He called the defense at UNI and I'm pretty sure Chip calls the plays at Oregon.

He did coach the receivers at Oregon and they can catch the ball, that #23 on Oregon is a stud. Frost as our new OC would be nice but Frost replacing Gilmore would be even better.

Seriously, do people on here get off on coming up with these rediculous threads?

"So and so just got let go from BFU, would he come here? Thoughts?"

There is nothing to base any of that on. It's just made up because all of a sudden someone doesn't have a job. It's the same crap over and over.....

It's called speculation during the off-season. Nobody is saying that NC is going to be the new OC... Not even close. Want me to start a thread about what Martinez had for breakfast? I have some solid info to "base" that on.

P.S. I don't get the whole "WE DIDN'T RUN THAT KIND OF OFFENSE IN '94 SO I DON'T NEVER WANNA SEE IT HERE" type of comments.. I could care less about the style of offense implemented as long as it produces results.

Since we are stuck on the spread, why don't we just try to get RRod to be the OC? Frost serves no purpose other than noglastic purposes. Barney is a parasite stealing NU's money for yet another piss poor season from his line.

Bo should just give the offensive reigns to RRod and let him hire his assistants and then give him full control of it. It would give RRod a chance to stick it to Mechicken every year (or until he gets another HC job, if that every happens) and Bo get the offense he wants and doesn't have to meddle with the OC like he has Watson because he should trust him.

I could handle having the UM offense mixed with Bo's defense and think that is the best case scenario with what Bo wants from his offensive unit.

Since we are stuck on the spread, why don't we just try to get RRod to be the OC? Frost serves no purpose other than noglastic purposes. Barney is a parasite stealing NU's money for yet another piss poor season from his line.

Bo should just give the offensive reigns to RRod and let him hire his assistants and then give him full control of it. It would give RRod a chance to stick it to Mechicken every year (or until he gets another HC job, if that every happens) and Bo get the offense he wants and doesn't have to meddle with the OC like he has Watson because he should trust him.

I could handle having the UM offense mixed with Bo's defense and think that is the best case scenario with what Bo wants from his offensive unit.

Queue the idiot responses that include: "Rich Rod had terrible defenses" or "RR left Michigan w/ a ton of sanctions" or "RR treated his players crappy". All the same stuff that people used to shoot down Mangino. As if taking the OC position at Nebraska imediately elevates them to the responsibilies of the HC.

Queue the idiot responses that include: "Rich Rod had terrible defenses" or "RR left Michigan w/ a ton of sanctions" or "RR treated his players crappy". All the same stuff that people used to shoot down Mangino. As if taking the OC position at Nebraska imediately elevates them to the responsibilies of the HC.

I was going to make a comment agreeing with AFHusker's post. Think how great that would be!

But then I got hypnotized looking at kchusker_chris' avatar:

av-7814.gif