Jeremy Crabtree on 1620 yesterday

ADS

One more statistics joke and I'll throw up a little in my mouth, as if someone suggested that CU were a legitimate team or Dan Beebe an legitimate commish.

In a recent Internet survey, 34 percent said they vomit only once during a typical illness, 31 percent vomit twice, 21 percent vomit three times...

in other news which i didnt see posted yet Darrius Vick went and signed with Ohio.... he was sweating bullets as he really wanted to come to Nebraska and said we went to bed nervous every night... the coaches told him they would know more soon about if they had the numbers... makes you think we've got some guys perhaps committing that we dont expect/possibly expected or had no idea... in anycase we are getting a few guys as obviously there was not gonna be roon for DV..... too bad for the kid but atleast he's gonna play D1 ball

ohio is nice too.... lots of quality asians

in other news which i didnt see posted yet Darrius Vick went and signed with Ohio.... he was sweating bullets as he really wanted to come to Nebraska and said we went to bed nervous every night... the coaches told him they would know more soon about if they had the numbers... makes you think we've got some guys perhaps committing that we dont expect/possibly expected or had no idea... in anycase we are getting a few guys as obviously there was not gonna be roon for DV..... too bad for the kid but atleast he's gonna play D1 ball

ohio is nice too.... lots of quality asians

This was his best option actually. He really wants to play QB and Frank is giving him that chance. He was gonna be a DB at NU, and even he knew that. Was really hoping to see Darius on campus practicing......on the hardwood with Doc. The kid is a hell of a baller.