Official Sanders gone

:dunno This is a big loss, don't get me wrong, but I would imagine that the brains behind the success of our secondary was Coach Bo.... The loss of Sanders will effect us more on the recruiting side of things. Either way, great coach, and it is sad to see him go...

That's my thought as well. I hate losing Marvin, he's a great coach, but I sure am glad Bo is still here and his background is in the secondary.

:bonesflag:

There may be some people disappearing from this square. Censorship is not our intent. Please bear with us.

:)

President Mumbarak? You're a mod here?

if new rules are in effect regarding what can be said or alleged, it is only fair to issue the "new restrictions" before giving someone the boot.....?? don't you think?? i am beginning to think free speech is disappearing even in the USA.

• Fire 2

if new rules are in effect regarding what can be said or alleged, it is only fair to issue the "new restrictions" before giving someone the boot.....?? don't you think?? i am beginning to think free speech is disappearing even in the USA.

No, no, no, no, no. Nobody is being booted. Polo was messing with my post to make a joke.

There may be some people disappearing from this square. Censorship is not our intent. Please bear with us.

:)

President Mumbarak? You're a mod here?

This is a message board, why would you need to delete any posts unless they had swear words in them or were threatening or derogatory in nature?

No, no, no, no, no. Nobody is being booted. Polo was messing with my post to make a joke.

OK, well, it is hard to read between the lines sometimes here...was hoping no one hit a nerve...thks.