Bo: "No offensive staff openings" (Shatel Piece)

Bo Pelini - "There are no offensive staff openings." Um, Bo...You might want to go online and see what the rest of the free world can see.

Offensive Job Opening

This is why people are starting to get sick of Bo's nonsense. Everyone knows the fricken sky is blue, but he's trying to tell us it's green. No it's not idiot...

well, if Frost turned us down, maybe we ARE still stuck with Watson?? OMG!!!! :bang:bang:bang

Settle down, it's not that big of a deal.

All he would be able to say publicly is, "Yes, there are some offensive openings, I'm not going into specifics, but we intend to have those openings filled soon."

And since we basically already know that, it's no big deal.

If anything, I'm disappointed that Bo isn't reading Huskerboard. Your "there are no offensive openings" line isn't going to work on us, coach!

Im just frustrated he doesnt just state the obvoious. I wouldnt so get worked up about it.

Its like being caught with your hand in the cookie jar. Denying it, even though your hand is still in the cookie jar.

Bo Pelini - "There are no offensive staff openings." Um, Bo...You might want to go online and see what the rest of the free world can see.

Offensive Job Opening

This is why people are starting to get sick of Bo's nonsense. Everyone knows the fricken sky is blue, but he's trying to tell us it's green. No it's not idiot...

well, if Frost turned us down, maybe we ARE still stuck with Watson?? OMG!!!! :bang:bang:bang

Why would Watson even want to stick around if we were trying to replace him? Hey Watson, were going to have to let you go. Nevermind, the other guy turned us down. I don't think Watson or anybody else for the matter would put up with that. If we are looking for a new OC, he's gone. Even if we can't get our first choice.

Offensive Job Opening

Why would Watson even want to stick around if we were trying to replace him? Hey Watson, were going to have to let you go. Nevermind, the other guy turned us down. I don't think Watson or anybody else for the matter would put up with that. If we are looking for a new OC, he's gone. Even if we can't get our first choice.

I think watson has already left Lincoln, honestly. He and Gilmore knew they werent going to be back probably after the bowl game. Who knows maybe Bo told him before the bowl game. Given our outstanding offensive performance in that game, it wouldnt really surprise me.

:facepalm: (my first ever facepalm)

Why does Bo keep digging himself deeper? Some day he will have to take the head coach training wheels off. He definitely needs an admin assistant like Mack Brown has to deflect and act as a buffer.

i'll bet Bo farts in his seat at the movies......and then gets up and leaves...... :corndance

HILARIOUS!! ahahahahaahahahahhaa!!

Offensive Job Opening

I think watson has already left Lincoln, honestly. He and Gilmore knew they werent going to be back probably after the bowl game. Who knows maybe Bo told him before the bowl game. Given our outstanding offensive performance in that game, it wouldnt really surprise me.

Wasn't his name being brought up for openings before the bowl game? He was too busy trying to find a job and didn't do enough gameplanning.

Offensive Job Opening

Wasn't his name being brought up for openings before the bowl game? He was too busy trying to find a job and didn't do enough gameplanning.

I know the Vandy job for sure was opened and closed before our bowl game. I think Miami(OH) came open the week before our game and then was closed a couple of days after. Those are really the only 2 I can remember that Watson was really in the running for.

I'm a Die-hard husker fan, and also a Miami Dolphins fan, This quote reminds me of the coaching crap the Fins went through this year. I mean, they searched for a new Head Coach while Sparano(the current head coach) was still under contract AS the head coach. And I agree, with you. Except for the fact that Miami KEPT Sparano after getting spurned by the other coaching candidates. I could see Watson staying if we get spurned by all the other candidates Pelini is "looking at" right now.

Dear Coach Bo,

For a limited time only, Huskerboard.com is offering a free class on PR. Learn from the best folks on the internet, seasoned from having to deal with other rabid fans on the internet every single day. Attached is the first and only lesson, entitled "Fixed." Call now to take advantage of this special deal!

Sincerely,

Huskerboard.com

---

No, no offensive staff openings comment.

Fixed ;)

I have tried to be understanding here but the is getting to be a bit much BS, if we make a an offensive change after Bo makes this statment than my give a damn on anything out of his mouth will be broken. What he is saying is now and pretty much usually is crap. If you want to know what is up watch the games. I will take coach speak and no comment any day of a flat out lie.

I have tried to be understanding here but the is getting to be a bit much BS, if we make a an offensive change after Bo makes this statment than my give a damn on anything out of his mouth will be broken. What he is saying is now and pretty much usually is crap. If you want to know what is up watch the games. I will take coach speak and no comment any day over continued flat out lies.

Luckily, the average Nebraska fan doesn't get worked up into a frenzy every time Bo takes a crap, like everyone around here seems to.

This board can be quite embarrassing.

This is pretty pathetic though man. Our HC is losing it. Everyone and their dog knows there is an offensive opening, especially when WE CAN SEE A JOB OPENING ONLINE! Yet he continues to say there are no openings. They need to get their poop in a group and get the stories straight before this turns into a circus...oh wait...too late...