Who's really our BEST Quarterback?

NEBRASKA's BEST QB  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have minimal faith in Martinez' arm. His motion and release make me cringe. I was hoping to see that it had improved but, in the practice videos I've seen, it looks like he hasn't improved it at all.

Carnes has an elongated motion, but throws a much better ball.

Athletic ability is a moot point.

I have minimal faith in Martinez' arm. His motion and release make me cringe. I was hoping to see that it had improved but, in the practice videos I've seen, it looks like he hasn't improved it at all.

lol!

lol!

So our new QB is....

Joe_Swanson.jpg

lol!

Okay, lol. It's not really all that "moot." Taylor is an excellent athlete, no debating that. But I think Brion is just as capable of running the ball as effectively as Taylor did.

lol!

Okay, lol. It's not really all that "moot." Taylor is an excellent athlete, no debating that. But I think Brion is just as capable of running the ball as effectively as Taylor did.

Based on what, high school tape? Well, that's ok though.

But hey, maybe you're right and actually I hope you are (w/the 10,000 haters cheering you on..). If so, we've got a truly sensational qb in Carnes & almost certainly the nation's most explosive backup in Tmart. It could turn out ok! :)

What Matt meant to say, I think, is that athletic ability is a bit of a push. Taylor has elite burst, but Brion has wiggle and his speed and running ability shouldn't be far behind. So between the two, you really look at other factors like throwing, command of the offense, leadership, experience, etc.

I suppose in your eyes, he isn't named Taylor Martinez, so he must be a complete plodder, like Zac Lee and Cody Green...

lol!

Based on what, high school tape? Well, that's ok though.

But hey, maybe you're right and actually I hope you are (w/the 10,000 haters cheering you on..). If so, we've got a truly sensational qb in Carnes & almost certainly the nation's most explosive backup in Tmart. It could turn out ok! :)

High School tape is most certainly the most I've(well, that we've all had) seen of him running the ball. It's the only thing I can base that on. I'm definitely buying into the hyperbole, here. Taylor has proven his worth. Brion has not. No denying who should be the starter. Taylor.

I just answered the poll question, with my thoughts/feelings. I've not even read into prior posts/debates. The Quartback situation should definitely not just be, though, who played better last season.

What Matt meant to say, I think, is that athletic ability is a bit of a push. Taylor has elite burst, but Brion has wiggle and his speed and running ability shouldn't be far behind. So between the two, you really look at other factors like throwing, command of the offense, leadership, experience, etc.

I suppose in your eyes, he isn't named Taylor Martinez, so he must be a complete plodder, like Zac Lee and Cody Green...

Or in your eyes, where anybody that runs faster than a three toed sloth isn't a "real" qb.

lol!

Oh zoogies, how are we going to hack waiting for Sept??

Where is blasted_imposter at to defend his boy Taylor.

I didnt see the game, but 4-13 for 52yards is not good in a scrimmage no matter how limited you are.

I usually dont buy into spring game junk. But its safe to say that Taylor didnt seperate himself from the contenders.