Who's really our BEST Quarterback?

NEBRASKA's BEST QB  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Agreed. If you can't put a name on it, it didn't happen or isn't true. Nothing ever stops anyone on here from putting that kind of info up here if it is true. Besides, if it is true, don't you think the primary characters already know about it? :cheers

LOL - yup, nothing da'skers said in the last month (often days or weeks before even the rumors started on here) happened. El's isn't an assistant coach, Sanders didn't get let go, Garrison wasn't promoted, Beck didn't move up to OC, Fisher wasn't hired, Brown to RB, Gilmore gone, Watson gone, etc, etc.

He didn't provide names, so none of that happened and isn't true...

you have your oppinion which you are entitled to, and by golly some of us have differing ones. So be it.

I look at what has happened. I trust in our leadership/Bo. He made the final decision on who started last year and the year before. Both times it has not been popular with some on the board. Me included. Tough bounce.

I do not see Green surpassing Martinez and I find it hard to believe a true freshman that has never sat foot on Division playing field will surpass Martinez. If he does, I will be in his corner again next spring when some on here will have the newest non player starting again. It happens every year. Grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

This is Nebraska.

Agreed. If you can't put a name on it, it didn't happen or isn't true. Nothing ever stops anyone on here from putting that kind of info up here if it is true. Besides, if it is true, don't you think the primary characters already know about it? :cheers

LOL - yup, nothing da'skers said in the last month (often days or weeks before even the rumors started on here) happened. El's isn't an assistant coach, Sanders didn't get let go, Garrison wasn't promoted, Beck didn't move up to OC, Fisher wasn't hired, Brown to RB, Gilmore gone, Watson gone, etc, etc.

And how is that related to doing a hatchet job on someones character by passing along "drama" (rumors) you heard second hand in your class? It's not.

da skers wasn't gossiping about players on the team, he was providing real information about staff changes, which is news. The personal life/personality of a student athlete is not news, it's gossip. If you like gossip, that's cool, but some of us think it exists only for the entertainment of the lowest common denominator of society.

Plus, when it comes to Taylor Martinez, there has been so much BS thrown around (He got kicked off the team, he quit the team, he's transferring, etc etc), anybody who comes onto this board with a new "Taylor Martinez is the devil" rumor has as much credibility with me as the boy who cried wolf.

• Fire 2

da skers wasn't gossiping about players on the team, he was providing real information about staff changes, which is news. The personal life/personality of a student athlete is not news, it's gossip. If you like gossip, that's cool, but some of us think it exists only for the entertainment of the lowest common denominator of society.

Plus, when it comes to Taylor Martinez, there has been so much BS thrown around (He got kicked off the team, he quit the team, he's transferring, etc etc), anybody who comes onto this board with a new "Taylor Martinez is the devil" rumor has as much credibility with me as the boy who cried wolf.

just so I understand....

1) information that isn't negative to the team or an individual player can be provided without naming a source and will be treated as truth with a fair amount of skepticism.

2) information that is negative to the team or an individual player requires a named source or it is both wrong and/or didn't happen.

Examples...

Garrison will be the new OL coach - truth

Taylor is disliked by a number of teamates per a player not to be named - false (and I just grouped myself with the rapists of our society by posting it)

Gotcha.

Tommie Frazier was hated by most of the team, he turned out pretty good. Martinez surpassed his freshman season in far tougher competition.

The kids is attending Nebraska, as I hear it helped in recruiting one of our new recruits. His high school coach says all is great at Nebraska, I was supposed to go to Corona to meet Taylor over the Holidays, but never made it. He was there and again stated he loved being at Nebraska and has no problems.

My friend who did meet Taylor said he seemed quite shy, not full of himself in anyway. Answered his questions, but really never gave information not asked for.

That is unusal for a kid that is that talented, and has had the career he has had so far. Most are in your face type kids, Taylor is apparently not. It may develop over the next year or two. I think from what I have heard he needs that to happen.

It is great having this type of talent on board, it only makes the competition better. May the best man win.

I would think the difference between hiring/firing of a staff member and the likes/dislikes of players/coaches is pretty obvious.

It's almost painful to watch.

Anyway, I know who kc chris is (so easy to find out) and I asked around some of my buddies on the team this morning if he had been asking them questions. He's basically this annoying kid who brown-noses into trying to weasel out what little info he can, so they feed him a bunch of crap just to mess with him. It's hilarious actually. Even better is how easy it was to find out who he is/how quickly my buds recognized him.

Anyway, I know who kc chris is (so easy to find out) and I asked around some of my buddies on the team this morning if he had been asking them questions. He's basically this annoying kid who brown-noses into trying to weasel out what little info he can, so they feed him a bunch of crap just to mess with him. It's hilarious actually. Even better is how easy it was to find out who he is/how quickly my buds recognized him.

:) Annoying kid in his 30's - who's only posted 1 statement on this board in 1100+ posts that implied knowledge that came from a team member.

:) Annoying kid in his 30's - who's only posted 1 statement on this board in 1100+ posts that implied knowledge that came from a team member.

Age is relative, and you're lying sorry bro. Anyway keep it up, I want to hear more about your Tennessee-esque recruitment strategies. You're on a roll, don't let our little disagreement stop you.

No kidding. This thread took a severe left turn right in the last few posts. Suddenly the jigglies are spies and dubsker's secret agents know his real identity. I half expect dubsker to suddenly rip off kchusker_chris' mask and find out he's really Old Man McReady from the mill down the lane. I'll have to haul him off while he grumbles, "I would have gotten away with it too, if it hadn't been for that meddling dubsker!"

• Fire 1