Would the Seahawks be a good spot for Watson?

This thread might get pulled, but I just wanted to get people's thoughts on a landing spot I think could be good for Watson: The Seattle Seahawks.

I think he fits in Seattle for several reasons:

1. Watson is a West Coast Offense guy, an offense that the Seahawks under Pete Carroll run a form of, different than Holmgrens' when he was here, but still true to the WCO mold, though more so to the Coryell West Coast Offense. So the philosophies match.

2. Pete Carroll and Bo Pelini are familiar with each other, because Bo was Pete's LB's Coach in New England when Carroll was the Head Coach there. It would only make sense for Bo to at least give a former colleague a call to see if he was willing to help one of Bo's assistants land on his feet.

3. Watson was on staff for the '06 and '07 seasons, when we faced the Pete Carroll-led USC Trojans, so they may be somewhat familiar in that aspect, though it's a stretch.

4. I'm actually not sure about this point, because I don't know what Watson's personality is like. Carroll fired his Offensive Coordinator, Jeremy Bates, after just 1 season because of 'philosophical differences', which was meant to be that Carroll is more laid-back, whereas Bates was fiery, and it didn't mesh well. I always looked at Watson as a kind've laid back guy, so they have the same personality, from my point of view. Correct me on this if I'm wrong.

5. Watson has good experience, and has been a coordinator, so he would be a good mind to tinker with in gameplanning in the NFL. I also think Watson would do better in the Pro's, where his style of offense ans playbook can be picked up more easily by Professional Football Players.

This is just pure speculation on my part, I haven't heard any rumors about this, I was just thinking today about it, and it seems to me like the best landing spot for him. The only negative is that I'm a Seahawks fan, and Watson won't go away, :LOLtartar

Whaddya guys think?

Carroll fired Bates for being a horrible OC. He was a horrible OC in his first and only year as the OC at USC and it drove Trojan fans nuts as much as Watson drove us nuts. Hiring Watson would basically be Bates 2.0 for Carroll: They are both characterized by overly conservative, simplistic, repetitive play calling and for woefully under-utilizing the talent at their disposal. Ironically, Bates seems to call the screen (typically a Bubble Screen) far, far too often, whereas Watson seems to think that "screens" are things that belong on sliding doors and never on submarines or football fields.