Spring Game Televised?

walksalone

What year was the spring game televised?????? Dont ever remember the spring game EVER being on TV.

I'm pretty sure it was BC's 2nd or 3rd season. It was broadcast on the NFL network.

Maybe the reason I dont remember because nobody gets the NFL network in Lincoln unless its Dish or DirectTV.

No way the Spring game will be televised. Bo doesnt want to turn it into a circus.

What year was the spring game televised?????? Dont ever remember the spring game EVER being on TV.

It was also televised about 12 years ago, before Frank Solich's first year, on NET, if I remember correctly. I remember watching Bobby Newcombe take an option around end 80 yards or so for a touchdown.

I don't think BO will let it be on ........... being in Oregon I don't agree but it is his team. I'm sure a network would put it on if BO was willing. Maybe a $40PPV game for old times sake could be broadcast.

I feel like I remember last year it coming out after the fact that ESPN was willing to put it on espn3, which would be free for those of us who have access, and that would be amazing. I don't think it would be a distraction for the team, but who knows. It would certainly be nice to be able to see it, but the spring game is always pretty underwhelming, in my opinion.

Big Ten network?

I doubt it. We aren't technically in the Big Ten until summer. I forget the date...

This did not stop the Big Ten Network from including us in their Big Ten Recruiting Special. It was a pretty sweet show all in all, except that the hosts were all over tOSU's nuts. <_<