Which Home Game Are You Most Excited About?

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pretty simple stuff. Which game are you most interested in watching? Why?

I'll start. It's pretty obvious, but I'm most interested in seeing Ohio State. We figure to be competitive in the Big 10, but the Buckeyes have been the class of the conference several years in a row. Measuring ourselves against the best the Big 10 has to offer, on our home turf, seems awfully exciting to me. I can't wait to see Jim Tressel and those iconic helmets on the west sideline. It'll be a hell of a show, and I'll be there, you can bet your bottom dollar.

I'm actually anxious for the Iowa game. After living in Iowa for 3 years, I've had all I can take of my Hawkeye buddies. They are all coming down to Lincoln for the first time, and I really hope we lay the wood to the Herkies a day or two after Thanksgiving. The OSU game is more intriguing as far as the actual game goes, but the atmosphere at the Iowa game is hard for me to wait for. Let it reign in 2011 Cornhuskers.

i know you will think im a liar, but im deadly honest.

its the first one, Tennessee Chattanooga. after that, it will be the next one. Ive got a couple friends from there, and ive been on their very limited boards...but still. the next one is always the most exciting for me when it comes to home games. what time am i leaving home, what am i bringing, which tailgates am i hitting, what am i doing afterwards....eek! im like a midwife waiting for the water to break. I may plan out tickets for other games, but I am honest to god most excited about that first home game right now. Ohio State is the most intriguing game, for sure. But not the most exciting.

What is the offense gonna look like? The back seven on the defense? we going big or still flying? I know they arent coming out showing everything, but a lot is to be learned from it.

Iowa game, its the beginning of a yearly border rivalry. Can't wait for that game and every year afterwards.

okay, you got me. I might be most excited about this one...the trash talking between my Iowa friends has gotten pretty tense with every passing week. Im good friends with a bar/its owner in Council Bluffs, and when we go over there I always wear a Husker shirt, and he wont turn on the Nebraska basketball games. Ive walked in and they were on, and he shuts them off. I watch my phone and yell out the score and request the game be put on every time i order a drink. Its honest fun and I hope it will continue once football starts, because I plan on Nebraska shutting the sqwakeyes up. I'd hate to punch him in the face.

seems as though the question should be "which home game will you attend or wish you could attend because some other big name school will be there and that makes it mean more" by some of the answers.

for me, the moccasin game is the game I am most excited about, because its the first game on the schedule that I get to go back and not only watch Husker football in Memorial Stadium, but see friends that I can pick up a conversation with like we worked together yesterday, when In reality its been almost a year. Call me corny if you want. But dont call me a liar or mock it.