Name of Husker vs Hawkeye rivalry?

Does Iowa Fan share our fascination with making this a rivalry? It almost seems like we're one step from circling this game in red on our calendars like Colorado did with Nebraska in the McCartney era.

I think they do. Mostly, I look forward to shutting them up. (hopefully.) Much talk from that direction but not a lot of results.

Does Iowa Fan share our fascination with making this a rivalry? It almost seems like we're one step from circling this game in red on our calendars like Colorado did with Nebraska in the McCartney era.

Oh hell yeah :) You should have heard the ^&*ing about the Insight when we were convinced it was going to be Nebraska we played only to end up with Missouri. Iowa fans have wanted a shot at Nebraska since about 2002 since the last time we played was during the transition period between Fry and Ferentz when we forgot how to play for a couple of years.

I think they do. Mostly, I look forward to shutting them up. (hopefully.) Much talk from that direction but not a lot of results.

They want it more than we do. Heck, to most Squawk fans, the last time Iowa beat Nebraska is a more important day then the day they were married or the birth of their kids.

I guess I can understand since most probably have been married more times and they have had more kids than Iowa has wins over DONU during their lives.

Oh hell yeah :) You should have heard the ^&*ing about the Insight when we were convinced it was going to be Nebraska we played only to end up with Missouri. Iowa fans have wanted a shot at Nebraska since about 2002 since the last time we played was during the transition period between Fry and Ferentz when we forgot how to play for a couple of years.

Couple of years? Iowa has only beaten Nebraska once in my lifetime, by three points in 1981. Other than that Nebraska has pretty much dominated in the modern era (however you want to define that). Overall we're 26-12-2 against Iowa, with a +253 point margin. In the last 50 years we've beaten you guys 5-1 with an average margin of victory of 26 points.