The players running needs to be more realistic

Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5AKTjkYSkc @ 0:09

3rd largest city? don't you mean 2nd?

They really need to update the Husker entrance, i always think the Huskers are running out of the southeast side of the stadium because of the shadows and the fact there isn't the famous doors that open. Its not until they are on the field that the Huskers appear to be coming out of the northwest side.

http://www.thewareaglereader.com/2011/05/former-auburn-walk-on-is-dedicated-designer-for-ncaa-footballs-road-to-glory-career-mode/

Former Auburn walk-on is dedicated designer for NCAA Football’s “Road to Glory” career mode

EA Sports has placed the responsibility of making NCAA Football’s singleplayer career mode sexy enough to keep around — apparently Erin Andrews wasn’t enough — solely on the shoulders of Alex Howell, a former Auburn walk-on under Tommy Tuberville.

I thought that was kind of interesting that they went out to find a guy with experience to try to make RTG mode better

The best news out of the NCAA Football 2012 reports so far has been the end of sliding ghost tackles. It's been a problem in these games for the last decade and it's good to know that I will no longer see a defensive tackle suddenly break a block and slide four feet to my gap and tackle me.

The best news out of the NCAA Football 2012 reports so far has been the end of sliding ghost tackles. It's been a problem in these games for the last decade and it's good to know that I will no longer see a defensive tackle suddenly break a block and slide four feet to my gap and tackle me.

Hells yes! And the same with the blockers coming over out of nowhere to block your blitzing DB or LB

Hells yes! And the same with the blockers coming over out of nowhere to block your blitzing DB or LB

Absolutely. This has been the biggest problem with the NCAA series imho, and it's frustrating to see them just now getting to it. But better late than never I suppose.

This adjustment should also fix when blitzing linebackers blow right by a linemen. If this addition to the game works correctly then ghost tackles and people running right by blockers should be history.

They also need to fix WR's being able to reach completely through a DB to grab a ball.... I lost a bowl game once because it happened twice. QB tosses up a long ball, the CB is right there with the receiver... and his hands go through my helmet to make the catch. It's slightly angering... :)

The need to revamp the entire WR catching. I'm tired of a receiver just putting his arms out and up without turning around and looking at the ball and somehow making the catch. No way that crap works in real-life and if EA sports wants NCAA 2012 to be more realistic, they need to cut that out. Make the receiver turn around and look for the ball instead of magically making the receiver have eyes in the back of the helmet that tells him when to stick his arms out and catch the ball.

Yeah, and since you can change things up after every year, I'm going to install a promotion and relegation system (much like they have in soccer). But I'll probably have to have a couple of dynasties, one as it is in real life, one as it would be with the 16 team super-conferences, as well as one with the promotion and relegation system.

Online Dynasty ideas anyone? I'll make one if you all want to join (360, not PS3)

NCAA 12 will be the best game of the franchise and probably one I will never trade in.

With the exception of the first next-generation game, NCAA 2007, each installment has been better than the previous. Each year the game gets more realistic and less annoying to deal with. I don't think we'll take a step back until they come out with new consoles in about three or four years.

The one thing that sucks about sports games is if you don't trade them in relatively soon after getting them, you get next to nothing back for your trade-in.