I never had a problem with play action, unless they were blitzing. In which I was lucky to get rid of the ball or audible to something other than play action.

As far as the defenders sliding off the tackles that happens everytime I take off with Martinez. They either slide off the tackle/guard or they turn around and tackle you from behind.

Surprised no one has said it . . . play action needs to be fixed in a big way. It is a guaranteed sack 4 of 5 times you try it. They really need to fix this in '12.

This is a major problem too, which I think relates back to the offensive line and the blocking issues that are prevalent in this game. They made blocking more realistic in 2011, but play action is a death warrant in this game even if you're going up against inferior competition. In most cases you literally have two seconds from when the ball is hiked to when you have to have it released on Heisman difficulty, and it takes about 1.5 seconds just to complete the fake hand off motion. 1/2 of a second is unrealistic time to read the field and make a throw.

For those of you interested, EA released it's first blog entry on the upcoming NCAA Football 2012 game. It talks about the new lighting system being implemented into the game. It can be read HERE

Furthermore, here is a list of some other changes for this years game. LINK

• 2 weeks later...

No one has said anything about Lee Corso coming back this year. I hope he does, otherwise I'll be muting the commentators again.

If I'm not mistaken Corso being kicked out of the booth was something fans had been requesting for years.

Personally, I don't care who is in the booth during the games. However, they really need to do a full overhaul of the sound byte system. They're still saying things they've been saying for years in the exact same tone. Some things can't really be avoided, but the commentary really needs to be changed.

Also, I think they should add more fan sounds. For example, whenever I break a really long run (let's say 50+ yards) you can hear the screams of the fans but it's nothing dramatic. They yell about as loud for a long touchdown run as they do for a first down. I want some power behind the fans for those big touchdown plays.

I think they're adding more helmet options and brands to this game. For example, they added Under Armor brands for shoes.

As far as helmets are concerned, we have several players on our team (Green, Martinez specifically) with a revo helmet that is not present in the video games. It's a very popular helmet in college football so I'm sure it will make an appearance this year.

No one has said anything about Lee Corso coming back this year. I hope he does, otherwise I'll be muting the commentators again.

If I'm not mistaken Corso being kicked out of the booth was something fans had been requesting for years.

Personally, I don't care who is in the booth during the games. However, they really need to do a full overhaul of the sound byte system. They're still saying things they've been saying for years in the exact same tone. Some things can't really be avoided, but the commentary really needs to be changed.

Also, I think they should add more fan sounds. For example, whenever I break a really long run (let's say 50+ yards) you can hear the screams of the fans but it's nothing dramatic. They yell about as loud for a long touchdown run as they do for a first down. I want some power behind the fans for those big touchdown plays.

I like this idea. For as much as EA harps on creating a realistic college environment, this area is really lacking.

I like this idea. For as much as EA harps on creating a realistic college environment, this area is really lacking.

They are changing this. I saw a video on the website but can't find it anymore however it talks about how the crowd volume will change based on the size of the stadiums and the crowd will also anticipate plays such as when you throw a deep ball the crowd will react like when a real deep ball is thrown.

The players running needs to be more realistic

Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5AKTjkYSkc @ 0:09

3rd largest city? don't you mean 2nd?

Running has always been an issue with me as well. Players' legs never churn as fast in the games as they do in real life.

Furthermore the players taking steps and gliding a couple of inches (when looking in replay) has always been a prevalent issue. It's a very fine art matching characters footsteps to the ground, and not just in football or other sports games. That said, I've seen it done well in other games. It's not a necessity to make it look perfect but when developers get it right it's a very nice touch and something that tells me they went the extra mile.