If you had a time machine...

The very first Big Twelve Championship game. Who knows how things might have unfolded if Texass had lost that game. We go on and play for the NC in 96 and maybe Texass just kind of stays a mediocre team.

This...It was my first away game I had ever went to and I would of had a little better time if we had won.

I'd take the hot tub back to the 96 Texas game.

Win that and we face Florida State in the National Championship. Keep tOSU's win over ASU, and we could have a pretty decent chance at 4 straight NC's.

That would have been a big slice of awesome.

Edit: Huskerdan beat me to it :ahhhhhhhh

Another game would be the 84 OU game. IIRC that was the year BYU won the NC. Everyone in the country was wanting us to win the Big Eight and play for the NC, they were all looking for a reason not to let BYU play for the NC. We lost to OU, and BYU ended up playing a 6-5 Michigan team in the Holiday bowl.

Missed field goal against Florida State.

Never want to see the Miami 2001 team again. Still say their cheer leaders were fast than anyone on our team. I was there and knew well before the game started we had no chance, unless we cut off their feet and they would most likely still been faster. WE looked like fat sloppy turtles compared to Miami.