Iowa game

Born and raised in Omaha. Lived in Des Moines the last 13 years. I just secured 2 tickets to the Nu/Ia game . I know this years schedule will be a challenge, but after hearing nothing but smack talk for the last decade, I don't care if we go 1-12 as long as we curb stomp the Squakeyes!

Go Big Red!!

• Fire 2

Ok ok let's focus on the most important thing here, which is our OVERALL record. Although I too would like to beat Iowa, let's not lose sight of what the aim of our program should be this year, which is a B1G title.

We aren't CU where the success of our season is defined by one game.

• Fire 3

Ok ok let's focus on the most important thing here, which is our OVERALL record. Although I too would like to beat Iowa, let's not sight of what aim of our program should be this year, which is a B1G title.

I know, I know . On wasn't serious about the 1-12 comment. But I meant every word about stomping the Hawks.....

Ok ok let's focus on the most important thing here, which is our OVERALL record. Although I too would like to beat Iowa, let's not sight of what aim of our program should be this year, which is a B1G title.

Nor are we ISU whose whole season is based on beating Iowa or NU.

I currently live in the metro area as well, but I was born and raised in Iowa. I hate Iowa so much that it drove me to become a Husker fan in the early 90's when I was 11 to 12 years old. I want nothing more than to beat them...................BADLY.

Same here, I am surrounded by Hawkeyes... :ahhhhhhhh

I currently live in the metro area as well, but I was born and raised in Iowa. I hate Iowa so much that it drove me to become a Husker fan in the early 90's when I was 11 to 12 years old. I want nothing more than to beat them...................BADLY.

Same here, I am surrounded by Hawkeyes... :ahhhhhhhh

Haha now you know what it was like to grow up in Colorado as a Husker fan ;)

Born and raised in Omaha. Lived in Des Moines the last 13 years. I just secured 2 tickets to the Nu/Ia game . I know this years schedule will be a challenge, but after hearing nothing but smack talk for the last decade, I don't care if we go 1-12 as long as we curb stomp the Squakeyes!

Go Big Red!!

This matchup excites me about 10 times more than the annual game against CU. I could just never really get into that game, even the few years that Colorado actually fielded a decent team.

BLEK!

I am moving to Iowa City in June for grad school (full ride at Iowa > full ride at UNL despite the abhorrent city).

Anyone know of any decent hawkeye forums? I imagine I will have to be somewhat fluent in that garbage team to make my way through the day.

Or are there any SKER fans in IC that want to have watch parties on Saturday's? I can't find anything in Planet Husker.