DE Jonathan Bullard [Florida Commit]

Nexus

8:31

Comment From Seb

Is immediate playing time a big factor in your decision ?

Jonathan Bullard: Oh yeah .... it's pretty big

Comment From Gage

Hey Jon, watched your film and all I can say is your a heck of a player. My question is, how close of a relationship have you developed with Husker commit Michael Rose, who is a LB out of Missouri?

8:32

Jonathan Bullard: I don't even know him to be honest ...

8:32

Comment From scotty

How much does the "Blackshirt Tradition" on defense at Nebraska appeal to you? The likes of Suh and past great players bled red and played as one, throwing up the cross bones after every play!

8:33

Jonathan Bullard: I've been getting papers about that .... It's a plus, but it's not going to really be a factor

8:33

Comment From Todd

How important is a teams record in the up coming season in making your school decision?

8:34

Jonathan Bullard: Not really ... But I want to go to a team with good players. So I guess it means a little bit.

8:35

Comment From Jason

Have you thought about what you and Clowney could do to an offensive line together.

8:35

Jonathan Bullard: Definitely ... definitely ... He's a great player. I watched his highlights. He really is ....

8:37

Comment From GatorMan

Ledbetter, Watkins and you are visiting Florida on the 20th, what do you expect to do during the visit?

8:38

Jonathan Bullard: It's more of a trip for my mom. I've already been down once. She wants to know how they're going to push me school wise ... on and off the field

8:39

Comment From Terry

What are you looking for in a school?

8:40

Jonathan Bullard: I'm looking for ... the relationship with my position coach, playing time and just a place where I feel at home.

8:40

Comment From Guest

When do u plan to decide

8:41

Jonathan Bullard: Either sometime in October or later. The earliest would be October