DE Jonathan Bullard [Florida Commit]

Nexus

He's down to Nebraska, Florida, and South Carolina. Gonna be a big visit in October.

Where did you get this info?

Although I feel this to be true, but I wanna know also. Ern also said Diggs was N as well.

its listed on his rivals page i believe.... ( dont know about diggs but Bullard)

He's down to Nebraska, Florida, and South Carolina. Gonna be a big visit in October.

Where did you get this info?

Although I feel this to be true, but I wanna know also. Ern also said Diggs was N as well.

its listed on his rivals page i believe.... ( dont know about diggs but Bullard)

Got it, thanks

Doesn't SC have Jad.... Clowney from last year! A SDE the same position...... The number 1 prospect! I say forget SC and put your own stamp on a D1 school! Mr. Bullard meet the S&C Coach, Sprint and Endurance, Dietitian and your new home the weight room!.....2 years later a Top 10 Pick!....Blackshirt Pride!

He may have said he will not be attending college in North Carolina, but he may likely than not be attending SOUTH Carolina. Like many have said he "appears" to be a strong Clemson lean, but I think the c$%ks are just as much of a player with this one.

Don't like the chances here with this one, but it once again shows the power of JP. He has given NU a chance on a kid that most every other year wouldn't give NU a sniff. With more wins and some time these will be battles that JP ends up winning.

And girlknowsfootball, every point you made is pretty much true for every team that is in the picture. The academics, may be NU's greatest strength with what he said, but honestly with a kid like Bullard it will NEVER come down to that. Better hope mom isn't busy on the 8th.

The Gamecock fans are very confident that he'll choose them. I really applaud JP on this one as well. But all I can say is that I hope that he finds something on his visit that makes NU stick in his head until the very end.

It will be called "hope mom maes the trip." That is the best case scenario that I can see with Bullard. Of course an ass kicking of team Fickle based on a stout defensive performance will not hurt the cause either.

Heard mom isn't coming, can someone confirm?

He may have said he will not be attending college in North Carolina, but he may likely than not be attending SOUTH Carolina. Like many have said he "appears" to be a strong Clemson lean, but I think the c$%ks are just as much of a player with this one.

Don't like the chances here with this one, but it once again shows the power of JP. He has given NU a chance on a kid that most every other year wouldn't give NU a sniff. With more wins and some time these will be battles that JP ends up winning.

And girlknowsfootball, every point you made is pretty much true for every team that is in the picture. The academics, may be NU's greatest strength with what he said, but honestly with a kid like Bullard it will NEVER come down to that. Better hope mom isn't busy on the 8th.

The Gamecock fans are very confident that he'll choose them. I really applaud JP on this one as well. But all I can say is that I hope that he finds something on his visit that makes NU stick in his head until the very end.

It will be called "hope mom maes the trip." That is the best case scenario that I can see with Bullard. Of course an ass kicking of team Fickle based on a stout defensive performance will not hurt the cause either.

Correct, mom is not coming...its just gonna be him.

Thanks. I was hoping she'd be able to come to Lincoln, not good. I guess we'll see..

Thanks. I was hoping she'd be able to come to Lincoln, not good. I guess we'll see..

Look on the bright side, atleast HE'S coming for a visit. It's a good start.

Look on the bright side, atleast HE'S coming for a visit. It's a good start.

Oh I know speed, just a little antsy that's all. It's a very good start.