LB Joe Robinson

Nexus

Be careful about counting him out or questioning his reasoning. In July, several of the coaches take a bit of time off...maybe it was a mutual postponement to try and get him here for an official trip the first part of September on a game day. Fresno State would be a good one...night game and lots of excitement in the air.

• 4 weeks later...

looks like Arizona has made up a lot of ground and has peaked JR interest also.... has them listed as a school of high interest along with Nebraska now

Wonder if we have started to cool on joe's recruiting.

I get the feeling that we have, more so because there ar better LB's out there that are interested in us.

looks like Arizona has made up a lot of ground and has peaked JR interest also.... has them listed as a school of high interest along with Nebraska now

I get the feeling that we have, more so because there ar better LB's out there that are interested in us.

Assuming Jones stays with us, are we going to take 1 or 2 more LBs?

One, possibly two if the right guy comes along. If Quanzell Lambert wants to be a Husker I dont think we turn him away. Same goes for Brian Nance (longshot), Deasyean Rippy (longshot) if one of those three wants N we make room.

One, possibly two if the right guy comes along. If Quanzell Lambert wants to be a Husker I dont think we turn him away. Same goes for Brian Nance (longshot), Deasyean Rippy (longshot) if one of those three wants N we make room.

Ok. I agree about Lambert, if he wants to go to NU, I would gladly take him. Is there any indication on where Rippy is leaning toward?

Ok. I agree about Lambert, if he wants to go to NU, I would gladly take him. Is there any indication on where Rippy is leaning toward?

He was leaning towards Florida, but they told him they will not take his committment due to being full at thr LB spot. He likes WVU though, and just visited them.

weird.... we have been high on the kid for a while and likewise on his part too..... sounded like he was gonna committ to us a while back too

makes you wonder who are we going after instead of JR that we feel we have a better chance of getting and who has a bigger upside (my main concern is to over play our hand with a kid in favor of a kid we are crushing on)

I know about dion and what not committing but like you guys were saying perhaps we take two LB's.... . I know you guys threw some names out but i dont really see them coming aboard......

i really think JR is solid and would love to have him on board regardless.....

weird.... we have been high on the kid for a while and likewise on his part too..... sounded like he was gonna committ to us a while back too

makes you wonder who are we going after instead of JR that we feel we have a better chance of getting and who has a bigger upside (my main concern is to over play our hand with a kid in favor of a kid we are crushing on)

I know about dion and what not committing but like you guys were saying perhaps we take two LB's.... . I know you guys threw some names out but i dont really see them coming aboard......

i really think JR is solid and would love to have him on board regardless.....

I totally agree...and I think this guy has some much potential. He has a great frame.

• 3 months later...

Anyone have an update on this kid? I know there was a lot of talk about him this summer, but haven't heard anything in a while. With Debo possible decommiting, do we put more emphasis on JR?

Down to N, Arizona and Utah it looks like from Rivals....

He is very high on Zona. Will be interesting to see who they grab as a coach.