LB Joe Robinson

Nexus

• 2 weeks later...

I was talking to JR on the phone and he pretty much said hes going to nebraska he has been trying to do some catching up on his grades and things he couldnt finish the season because he wasnt elgible but now after talking to him and his father hes caught up and ready to roll his dad said that joe has been emailing and have been trying to contact the coaches but they dnt get back to him so i thinks he is a total lock in our recruting classs when it comes to 2012.....

I was talking to JR on the phone and he pretty much said hes going to nebraska he has been trying to do some catching up on his grades and things he couldnt finish the season because he wasnt elgible but now after talking to him and his father hes caught up and ready to roll his dad said that joe has been emailing and have been trying to contact the coaches but they dnt get back to him so i thinks he is a total lock in our recruting classs when it comes to 2012.....

No offense to you or Joe, but I get the feeling he will not be a part of this class. The staff hasn't contacted him in months.

No offense to you or Joe, but I get the feeling he will not be a part of this class. The staff hasn't contacted him in months.

yea the reason they havent contatcted joe is because he wasnt signed up for the ncaa clearing house

yea the reason they havent contatcted joe is because he wasnt signed up for the ncaa clearing house

There are actually a few LB's in front of Joe on our Big Board like Quanzell Lambert, Jared Afalava, and Tyrone Neal.

There are actually a few LB's in front of Joe on our Big Board like Quanzell Lambert, Jared Afalava, and Tyrone Neal.

How about now speed? Bad day in recruiting, not only did we lose a lb recruit, we seem to be out of the running for Nance. Seems like Joe has always wanted to be N. I think we need to take him, only if he really did get his crap together no maybes. We cant afford to have another non qualifier, especially a LBer.

How about now speed? Bad day in recruiting, not only did we lose a lb recruit, we seem to be out of the running for Nance. Seems like Joe has always wanted to be N. I think we need to take him, only if he really did get his crap together no maybes. We cant afford to have another non qualifier, especially a LBer.

We wont be taking Joe, he is a good player and probably a good kid but he needs to get his ducks in a row before he decides which school is best. We still have a shot at some good LBer's in this class, and there are always a couple of surprises with this staff towards the end of the process. Keep an eye on Reggie Northrup, a Miami commit we have been talking to him as of late. A 4 star OLB.

We wont be taking Joe, he is a good player and probably a good kid but he needs to get his ducks in a row before he decides which school is best. We still have a shot at some good LBer's in this class, and there are always a couple of surprises with this staff towards the end of the process. Keep an eye on Reggie Northrup, a Miami commit we have been talking to him as of late. A 4 star OLB.

Interesting tidbit on Northrup Speed.

Rivals doesn't even list an offer. Just hearing some things through the grapevine eh?

Rivals doesn't even list an offer. Just hearing some things through the grapevine eh?

We have just started talking to him, no offer yet.

We have just started talking to him, no offer yet.

Extreme longshot, IMO

Joe Robinson should be our best LB of this class if he comes our way. Apparently he is way bigger now, but his anticipation in those videos is amazing. Much better than the other LB videos I have seen, where they are more of stand around and react late.

• 2 weeks later...