5. @Wisconsin

6. Michigan State :bonesflag:

7. Northwestern

8. Fresno State

9. Washington

10.@Minnesota

11.@Wyoming

12.Chattanooga

You could put the top five in any order Iowa may be the tough one due to the fact the division may be on the line when we play. Fresno state worries me the most; they beat a lot of top teams and if we are not ready look out.

1. Ohio State

2. @Wisconsin

3. @Michigan

4. @Penn State

5. Michigan State

6. Iowa

7. Northwestern

8. Fresno State

9. Washington

10. @Minnesota

11. @Wyoming

12. Chattanooga

Best case: 11-1

Worst Case: 8-4

Most likely: 10-2

:bonesflag:

Chattanooga - difficult

Fresno State - difficult

Washington - difficult

@Wyoming - difficult

@Wisconsin - difficult

Ohio State - difficult

@Minnesota - difficult

Michigan State - difficult

Northwestern - difficult

@Penn State - difficult

@Michigan - difficult

Iowa - difficult

Sorry to be a smart-alic but if we dont look at every game as difficult then we could over look games and find ourselves in pretty bad situations. It's important to look at everyone as difficult... that's how blow outs happen, that's how we end up not losing to teams like Iowa State 2 years ago, Fresno State this year. If you catch the drift... If each game is difficult, some games we wreck shop, some games we pull out wins, but we win... and we all want to win!!

just threw up on myself a little...

• Fire 2

Chattanooga - difficult

Fresno State - difficult

Washington - difficult

@Wyoming - difficult

@Wisconsin - difficult

Ohio State - difficult

@Minnesota - difficult

Northwestern - difficult

@Penn State - difficult

@Michigan - difficult

Iowa - difficult

The team needs to have this view, as a fan I can overlook whomever I wish. ;)

Chattanooga - difficult

Fresno State - difficult

Washington - difficult

@Wyoming - difficult

@Wisconsin - difficult

Ohio State - difficult

@Minnesota - difficult

Northwestern - difficult

@Penn State - difficult

@Michigan - difficult

Iowa - difficult

Sorry to be a smart-alic but if we dont look at every game as difficult then we could over look games and find ourselves in pretty bad situations. It's important to look at everyone as difficult... that's how blow outs happen, that's how we end up not losing to teams like Iowa State 2 years ago, Fresno State this year. If you catch the drift... If each game is difficult, some games we wreck shop, some games we pull out wins, but we win... and we all want to win!!

I just threw up on myself a little from your picture... do you respect women at all?

• Fire 1

Chattanooga - difficult

Fresno State - difficult

Washington - difficult

@Wyoming - difficult

@Wisconsin - difficult

Ohio State - difficult

@Minnesota - difficult

Northwestern - difficult

@Penn State - difficult

@Michigan - difficult

Iowa - difficult

I just threw up on myself a little from your picture... do you respect women at all?

or course...when they're cleaning, bringing me a beer, doing the laundry, dishes, bringing me a beer, mowing the yard, (stopping halfway through), bringing me a beer, finishing mowing the yard, bringing me a beer, cutting firewood, bringing me beer, washing my car, cleaning, doing the laundry, dishes, bringing me a beer...

oh...and did I mention being naked through this entire process?

• Fire 2

I don't think that whether I think a game is difficult or not will affect how the team plays. This is a strange post.

Yeah, we struggled against South Dakota State last because shmucko Husker fan here in Arizona and others on the board predicted at the beginning of the season it would be the easiest game of the year. When will these players stop reading these message boards and trying to teach us lessons on taking games seriously?

Conference Championship game

Michigan-mobile qbs are something that we have had trouble stopping in the past. Lavonte should help with that.

Wisconsin-Linebacker depth worries me.

Washington-Quite a bit of overlooked talent on this team. I think our guys will be ready though.

Ohio State-When Tressell suspended himself he forfeited this game.

Northwestern-Good coach. Remember a kid named Kane Colter? I do.

Iowa-Lost a lot of talent from a 7-4 team that was supposed to be better than that.

Michigan State-Never once was I sold on this team last year.

Penn State-If you break their roster down like I have you realize they were a very experienced team last year besides at the QB position. They lose a ton of seniors from a team that was not good at all.

Fresno-Well coached team.

Wyoming-Former Mizzou OC as their HC. Good test for our secondary.

Minnesota-There are so many issues with them Minnesota=mid 90s Baylor.

Chatt

Best case: Undefeated (I don't see a team we can't beat.)

Probable case: 11-1 (Yes we CAN beat anyone. But will we is another matter.)

Prediction: 11-1 regular season with a birth in the Big Ten Championship game against Michigan. Michigan being our only loss in the regular season. Roses are red, just like our Huskers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Conference Championship game

Michigan-mobile qbs are something that we have had trouble stopping in the past. Lavonte should help with that.

Wisconsin-Linebacker depth worries me.

Washington-Quite a bit of overlooked talent on this team. I think our guys will be ready though.

Ohio State-When Tressell suspended himself he forfeited this game.

Northwestern-Good coach. Remember a kid named Kane Colter? I do.

Iowa-Lost a lot of talent from a 7-4 team that was supposed to be better than that.

Michigan State-Never once was I sold on this team last year.

Penn State-If you break their roster down like I have you realize they were a very experienced team last year besides at the QB position. They lose a ton of seniors from a team that was not good at all.

Fresno-Well coached team.

Wyoming-Former Mizzou OC as their HC. Good test for our secondary.

Minnesota-There are so many issues with them Minnesota=mid 90s Baylor.

Chatt

Best case: Undefeated (I don't see a team we can't beat.)

Probable case: 11-1 (Yes we CAN beat anyone. But will we is another matter.)

Prediction: 11-1 regular season with a birth in the Big Ten Championship game against Michigan. Michigan being our only loss in the regular season. Roses are red, just like our Huskers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't play Michigan in the championship game - they are in our division...

Chattanooga - difficult

Fresno State - difficult

Washington - difficult

@Wyoming - difficult

@Wisconsin - difficult

Ohio State - difficult

@Minnesota - difficult

Northwestern - difficult

@Penn State - difficult

@Michigan - difficult

Iowa - difficult

Good thing we as fans aren't coaches...otherwise, we would overlook that terrifying Chattanooga team...I remember they gave Auburn a fight for 2 minutes...and Auburn is an SEC team!

The schedule is as follows:

Chattanooga

Fresno State

Washington

@Wyoming

@Wisconsin

Ohio State

@Minnesota

Michigan State

Northwestern

@Penn State

@Michigan

Iowa

How do you rank them? (hardest to easiest)

Mine:

1. Ohio State

2. @Michigan

3. Michigan State

4. @Wisconsin

5. Iowa

6. @Penn State

7. Northwestern

8. Washington

9. @Wyoming

10. @Minnesota

11. Fresno State