The Clock Can't Tick Fast Enough for the Man Who Now Wears Helu's No. 10

Next Saturday's forecast for Lincoln is mostly sunny with an expected high temperature of 63 degrees and 10 percent chance of rain - ideal weather for another Nebraska Red-White Spring Football Game, don't you think?

Better jump online now and buy those tickets if you want to see what Prince Amukamara discovered last weekend when he decided to watch his former Husker teammates in a game-like scrimmage.

"I was watching and waiting for a big play to happen when I saw No. 10. I was wondering who that was because it was Roy's (Helu) number. I just saw him make some really, really shifty moves," Amukamara said Thursday. "He broke a tackle, got open and showed great athleticism. I said to myself, 'Man, that's really good for our offense. We need big plays like that.'"

Continue Reading

I get the feeling from that article that the move to WR isn't exactly temporary.

I don't think Turner would really care if it does become permanent. He sounded excited about it especially since it is an easier book to learn.